Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

44 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW remember that guy Michelle brought to B1? He got behind Jess's naked arse and took pictures -- surely much creepier than Alex but then I think Nora did the same.

He was a total creep...:sick:

He kept rubbing his dick if I remember rightly...although he still had his trousers on, Alex didn't when he was constantly rubbing his during the naked body painting...:cry:

• Upvote 1

Well believe it or not people of our age do have good looking young GFs and it's not to do with money. I know this because someone close to me is of a slightly lighter build to Alex and yet without a job he was going out with an attractive 22 year old. Why? Because he's a nice caring guy and the girl felt safe with him. Actually he ended the relationship. So per se the age difference is not creepy - although society conditions us to think so. I remember sex bomb Jennifer Ellison in Thailand seeing middle aged men walking through the streets with a young girl and commenting that is disgusting before removing her clothes to appear in a lads mag leaving little to the imagination.

Belle dressing down for once and going out with the similarly jeans clad Tw +G.

Maybe B1 but naga, if it is any consolation, and it doesn't appear to be a party, I hope Alex is no there because he's spent entirely too much time with them ... but then so would I if I could.

Now I've got plenty of time to catch on Replay - oh wait! :cry:

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He was a total creep...:sick:

He kept rubbing his dick if I remember rightly...although he still had his trousers on, Alex didn't when he was constantly rubbing his during the naked body painting...:cry:

I didn't like him either, nor did I like Michelle. I miss Jess though

Part of my last post but one vanished.

Bringing the Kama Sutra ... hmmmm ... and giving out dildos as presents ... but the girls took their panties off to receive them so they are hardly discouraging him are they?

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There are a few guys on here if they start there post 'I know many people will disagree' I know I won't be one of them...

I posted earlier that Rus would be fine. If the girls were happy with his intimate massages, that was no problem, but he wouldn't put pressure on them if they didn't want to. Remember Nicole just had a conventional massage, which turned out to just be a loosener for the later arrival of Miguel. She told him where she could touch and he was the complete gentleman. I wasn't a huge fan of it all, but it was fine. There seemed to be a level of friendship between him and Jes and it did seem genuine. He's an OK bloke...and he is good at massages...

Now Alex

the girls seems to appreciate him on this superficial level. As long as he remains friendly, and do not push the other girls into doing things they are uneasy with ... 

This statement is really important. I think some of the girls tolerate him more than appreciate him. The whole saga just feels wrong to me and makes me feel uncomfortable...

Yes he has it very lucky, so I'm sure we're all jealous a bit here and we'd be lying if we said we weren't. But come on guys....

Who has been in a situation like this...He's middle aged, and overweight, yet he's surrounded regularly by a selection of beautiful girls young enough to be his daughters. They could hand pick anyone they wanted if they were so inclined.....But they let him watch them in various states of undress, they strip for him, they let him body paint them naked, viewing them from every conceivable angle while constantly playing with his dick until it's his turn. Then they paint him naked....

Last night I believe he was hoping for a bit more when he produced the Karma Sutra...The girls just wanted to party, drink and dance. so ha sat and watched and \I dare say studied the female form at it's very best...attempting the odd touch here and the odd feel there, fortunately unsuccessfully....

I suppose it's hard for me to comment  how I would react in a similar situation. I think who I'm really annoyed with is RLC for letting this situation materialise, and allowing Alex, an outsider if you like, to have so much influence over some of the girls. It hope it ends soon. It's all a bit surreal for me...

I agree with you. Nicole bringing in guys seemed natural. Miguel was a nice guy.

The relation between Alex and the girls is completely different. I'm not sure who uses who, but I don't like it. Not what I want to watch. He is either a suguar daddy or a pimp

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Both cam girls though and Jess spent more time than Michelle on cam, but I know what you mean.

I don't like the cam shows, so I didn't like Jess from the start either, but her last month or so I changed my opinion. She bated more, and I liked her friendship with Irma

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Part of my last post but one vanished.

Bringing the Kama Sutra ... hmmmm ... and giving out dildos as presents ... but the girls took their panties off to receive them so they are hardly discouraging him are they?

Irma did, cos there was a Y in the day. Jess did, but that wasn't unusual, 1 of the twins did on the sex toy gift night, but Irma organised it so they followed suit. They both did on the naked body painting night, again arranged by Irma....:dodgy:

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree with you. Nicole bringing in guys seemed natural. Miguel was a nice guy.

The relation between Alex and the girls is completely different. I'm not sure who uses who, but I don't like it. Not what I want to watch. He is either a suguar daddy or a pimp

He might be neither but then what is he....a taxi driver...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1