Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lovely orgasm Angel...you were quick today so you must have been horny. You kept it pretty well hidden though...

It was uncovered but you were blocking it with your left hand...:sad:

No doubt you'll get a bit of stick for not entertaining the troops but, for me, the important person is you...:heart:

Although Angel masturbated about an hour ago, I don't think she's 100% well. She's been coughing and spitting in the sink quite a bit the last couple of day, hasn't been exercising like she usually does and has been going to bed earlier. The picture we're seeing of her asleep in the middle of the afternoon isn't like her. She's usually out...

If I'm right Angel, get well soon....:angel::heart:

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lovely orgasm Angel...you were quick today so you must have been horny. You kept it pretty well hidden though...

It was uncovered but you were blocking it with your left hand...:sad:

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Although Angel masturbated about an hour ago, I don't think she's 100% well. She's been coughing and spitting in the sink quite a bit the last couple of day, hasn't been exercising like she usually does and has been going to bed earlier. The picture we're seeing of her asleep in the middle of the afternoon isn't like her. She's usually out...

If I'm right Angel, get well soon....:angel::heart:

I seems as if she started to have this masturbation events like the other girls do the teasing shows. ... Barcelona is getting more and more a useless lifelessness. ... The show most go on. ... :/

They need to get connected to the world and start to life there (inside and outside of the apartment). 

32 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I seems as if she started to have this masturbation events like the other girls do the teasing shows. ... Barcelona is getting more and more a useless lifelessness. ... The show most go on. ... :/

They need to get connected to the world and start to life there (inside and outside of the apartment). 

Can I ask you a simple question MrB, which requires a simple answer....

What apartments do you actually watch and enjoy...?

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can I ask you a simple question MrB, which requires a simple answer....

What apartments do you actually watch and enjoy...?

... and this are just my top 5 apartments ...

On 20.3.2017 at 9:23 PM, MrBox said:

I agree. They are simply the best in the current cast ... but .... RLC has some more very nice couples. .... This is my current TOP 5 on RLC ....

1) Linda & Tibor ... very sympathetic and an outstanding joy of life ... :)

2) Mascha and Sasha .... very sympathetic and also very active people with the best guests ever on RLC.

3) Nelly and Bogdan ... very sympathetic people ... it so nice to see nelly be happy ... :)

4) Anabel and Efim ... i like this people ... only the cam setup is not working in the LR

5) Kitty and Smith ... the best looking girl on RLC ... i hope they will get along in their new apartment 

... so most likely ... i like to watch more apartments as most of the barcelona hardcore fans. ... :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... so most likely ... i like to watch more apartments as most of the barcelona hardcore fans. ... :)

Thanks MrB. You certainly watch more than me as I only rarely watch the couples. But it's often said on here, everyone to their own and I hope you enjoy them...:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

only for my own curiosity, why is not Stesha and Marco on the list?

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

think she's doing it on purpose, so we should not see and hear she vomits. She looked straight into the camera just

Just like she keeps her room dark most of the time ... maybe. Yesterday she actually really spread her pussy in her room lifting her legs in the air a few times but as usual it was too dark otherwise they would have been shots to rival Angel if not Gina.

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

only for my own curiosity, why is not Stesha and Marco on the list?

... they are fighting with K&S and N&K about place five. ... :cool:

Please consider, this was only my top 5 list. I also watch

• Stesha & Marco (sometimes; mostly when guests are  arounds)
  • Julia&Eric
  • K&K&H
  • N&K (sometimes)
  • M&S (sometimes; mostly when guests are around)
  • B1 (to get new ideas for comments in this forum ... ::) )
  • B2 (to get sleepy).

Do you only watch barcelona and K&K&H?