Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was still on the far pillow, she just changed her body angle while she was asleep. How can that be intentional...I'm not arguing Bud, I want the same as you but as far as I'm concerned, she didn't do that on purpose. If you ever watched her in the other bed, she changed sleeping positions numerous times throughout the night, and occasionally totally uncovered. She has more room now in the bigger bed so we should, hopefully, get some great views, but I have to disagree that she was making up for lost time last night. She didn't start sleeping in that position...

no I never ever watched her and all I'm saying is last two night is the first time she was even been close to cam 7  when she sleeps and I hope for her to keep using the whole bed if not then whats the point in having a bed that big and you know that I watch her all the time  and yes I do watch gina but not as much as angelina

I wish Belle had let me know she'd be out all day, I'd have mowed the lawn for all the interest I have in the rest of the time. I am not saying I don't want to see them but I don't want to watch them for hours on end like I might with The Goddess, Nelly or Ilona. The only one in Barca I watch for more than a few seconds other than My Belle:heart: is Stella. Irma is always watchable at party and with guests. TBH even with Alex there she is very watchable because she was always engages people. On her own I think she is a little lost whereas Belle can be happy either way. She's more alive with friends ane enjoys company but she never looks bored on her own, sometimes miserable, but never bored. One thing I don't understand and this is not specifically of Barcelona is why don't the residents do more. Maya is always up to something, often is unfathomable, The Goddess paints, Nelly normally thins of something, Masha used to paint badly, and when I first came Zoya was always creating some art but now some of them and most of the rest do nothing. I guess Lev plays videogames and Bogdan who has a job teaches boxing and is always up to something. Belle has the mystery of her pads and is now out doing something but what exactly do Gina and The Twins ever do (just as example)? Pretty much the same every day. If Gina is in B1 then she'll come to B2 and vice versa, she'll have a couple of showers and in between lie on the bed naked doing absolutely nothing. I guess the Twins have each other so they interact withe each other and their phones but they exercise with Gina if she is downstairs, come downstairs and dance in exactly the same way all the time and probably shower 23 times a day, cream 3 times a day (the best bit) and lie naked on the bed 3 times a day, attend any parties but apart from Lia occasionally hardly ever to the forefront. Why not get a hobby and do something. Yes Belle does sit in the lounge with her phone but she doesn't do that everyday and she watches videos, makes phone calls and if we're lucky gives us a far more engaged dance show. But on her last visit particularly in the second half she could do with a hobby. I suppose it is difficult for all the girl because there must be an expecttation not just for the Barcelona girls but for the couples as well that they are visible for high percentage of the time. But if you look at Leora: painting, reading, watching TV. gym, ballet classes, studying, cleaning, ironing, dancing, playing with the dog and of course what she's famous for. It is more difficult for the Baca girls because they tend to be here for no more than 3 months. I guess the cam girls keep themselves occupied.  

So what I'd like to see if more hobbies everywhere. At least Jasmin was dedicated to watching Desperate Housewives - I just wish she'd done it in her own room rather than impose it on her flatmates and us, hour after hour, night after night.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

no I never ever watched her and all I'm saying is last two night is the first time she was even been close to cam 7  when she sleeps and I hope for her to keep using the whole bed if not then whats the point in having a bed that big and you know that I watch her all the time  and yes I do watch gina but not as much as angelina

With the big bed you get your own bathroom...:biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

how right you are and I do enjoy her in there and I do like Angelina alot its like my mom and dad always said to me the one that you are always the  hardiest on are the ones you care the most about maybe I'm worrg for being like that but that's how I I'm

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Absolutely, she has made a lot of use of that as of course did Belle where she gave most of her best showers. However I do think that it should be earned. Belle did enough to earn it but I also think it should be reserved for the leader of the 2 houses which is why i think it should go to Gina because Angel has opted out. Irma is the leader at the moment but she hasn't been good at it and of course Belle was almost as bad as we thought. She was completely unable to deal with Jasmin and got very little out of Candy and Michelle despite the latter's great potential and only became friends with Sia right at the end. Irma was OK before Alex and now it seems whatever Alex wants seems to be her primary concern. I actually think Gina might be better when the Twins are gone. Far and away the best 2 leaders have been Nora and Lola - sometimes they are tough but they need to be. Lola had a great thing going until she was out alphaed by Milena after which the phone took her over, but Nora I think was great all the way through. I think if RLC say that ownership of that room comes with extra expectations and Becca did do better than Belle, then maybe we wouldn't have all these lame body painting parties and that room despite it's poor NV could become a venue again.

• Upvote 1

Wonder if Belle will come back in the same mood as yesterday. She really had a great day yesterday but hardly represented at all on the top streams.

I am just hoping The Twins go now as we have seen everything they have to offer and we'll never get any more and maybe the full Gina can be released. With Irma's imminent departure they could bang 3 new girls into B1 and really liven things up again. The current group did not show they had a lot to offer last night. I guess Stella got her reward - I wonder what Irma thought of that but she's a generous soul.

• Upvote 1