Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

22 minutes ago, wathou said:

is that your ocd thing talking ^^'

No just my confused stepfather thing. Maybe my lust, but it makes me happy. The OCD makes me watch her all the time for fear of missing something because that how OCD works. Remove the safety net of Replay and that makes it worse. She really had that immediate effect. I could handle until she moved to B2 but when she did I had no choice. In fact I was struggling quite a lot when she was just visiting B2.

Just now, bud2966 said:

angel to bed lights out

She's in position, with the covers in place, but she might have fallen asleep...But she's done this before, woke up and bated....so I'll keep watching but it'll be the same as usual I fear...:angel:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She's in position, with the covers in place, but she might have fallen asleep...But she's done this before, woke up and bated....so I'll keep watching but it'll be the same as usual I fear...:angel:

I really don't care if she bates covered or not I'm going to stay with her tiil she leaves I like her she don't act as fake as the rest

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Clearly My Belle:heart: has kicked me out of bed LOL as she's back on top of the covers - it was just a cuddle but i guess I'm not Irma. And still she waits. Anything happening at B1 and any sign of Stella or Gina?

gina is there but I didn't see stella

• Upvote 1

Last night having been off the radar during sleeping Belle was suddenly at the No 2. and sometimes No 3. feed on the whole of RLC (Gina was No. 1) so she certainly made an impression yesterday. Her previous 2 naked dances were hit very badly and indeed the first one fatally. I can tell you that before that she was rising fast and then she vanished.