Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think Belle is planning to see how long I will watch her for. I must admit I'm beginning to feel sleepy - well most of me is, there is one part who's wide awake :biggrin:

She'll still be there tomorrow.    Get some rest.  :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think Belle is planning to see how long I will watch her for. I must admit I'm beginning to feel sleepy - well most of me is, there is one part who's wide awake :biggrin:

She's on top cam, and don't need to do anything.... the bonus points are running in 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She's on top cam, and don't need to do anything.... the bonus points are running in 

I am not sure why she deserves top cam ? or any bonus money. she has been second rate on her second visit to RLC :sad:

05:48 After a second attempt because she wanted to put some stuff on her face ... too easy, don't bother ... My Belle:heart: has switched off her light after another epic night of nudity. I can't imagine what she'll be like when she's really back :biggrin: LOL.

Goodnight My Belle:heart:

Although she's still watching her tablet at 8 minutes to 6 o'clock.

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Daylight saving time is introduced in Europe  
The time is set one hour forward.
Not applicable in Russia

There is no D.S.T. in Russia until the Year 2020.  They have taken a Hiatus from D.S.T. since 2015.

• Upvote 1