Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

angel that was great thanks  I just hope you did that for you and not for us because its albout you and what you want to do not just for the cams  that why watch you

and if I want to see the fake life of the girls I can go to b1 and see nothing but girls being fake all the time that there in the apartment I don't feel like they do the stuff that they is part of there real life out side of rlc and I think that Angelina is 100% real in all that we see sure she can play around some times for the cams but who doesnt want to have fun some time we all do

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

angel that was great thanks  I just hope you did that for you and not for us because its albout you and what you want to do not just for the cams  that why watch you

nahhh she was just waiting for me :heart:

to be away :confused:

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK DES. Shall we compare their faces now...:dodgy:

Well, for my tastes, I find Gina's face more beautiful than the rest of the current Barcelona's cast, with the possible exception of Stella. So yeah, personal taste is personal. Add to that a fantastic pair of boobs, and a pussy I could spend hours detailing its every detail (fortunately, G is quite generous with that) ...

I'd say Karol still top it for me, unfortunately, Gina shows more every morning than Karol during her whole tenure.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

was she on the far side of the bed ? how was the light ?

I've just watched it. Thank you for another lovely bate Angel. 1st om top of the covers and not in NV...The light was ok but it's still a bit far away but I always enjoy them because they're so real...:biggrin::angel::heart:

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, for my tastes, I find Gina's face more beautiful than the rest of the current Barcelona's cast, with the possible exception of Stella. So yeah, personal taste is personal. Add to that a fantastic pair of boobs, and a pussy I could spend hours detailing its every detail (fortunately, G is quite generous with that) ...

I'd say Karol still top it for me, unfortunately, Gina shows more every morning than Karol during her whole tenure.

I must admit, I do find Gina really attractive, it's just sometimes I never get to her face...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1