Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

doesn't the one whos been there the longest get the big room

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle looks stunning with that ponytail :biggrin:

It did occur to me that Belle is dancing in her room because Angel goes to sleep early. I think this might be a problem while Angel is here. I mean who else has ever gone to bed before midnight like Angel? Sometime I thin Sia did but then you can shut the door to the LR. I still can't understand why Angel has the big room. She's never going to share it, rarely joins in and will get disturbed late at night. I think these are points but no doubt others are going to disagree.
Belle showing plenty of lippage by the way :biggrin:

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

doesn't the one whos been there the longest get the big room

No, sometimes like Becca they inherit it. Belle seemed to ask for it last time but had to wait until Becca left. In B1 Belle was there the longest but Milena got the big room although it's not quite the same privilege.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When Irma first came she went straight into the big room ahead of Ilona. B2: Lola, Becca, Belle, Candy, Michele, Nicole, Danaya, Angelina - I think 

Interesting Irma and Milena who both went straight in the big room bated very early on - maybe that's the promise you have to make LOL

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel's now been gone 12 hrs....She only had a little bag and didn't look prepared for a long night...:confused:...I'm starting to get worried about her, like a dad does with his daughter, obviously...:cry:

she a big girl now and she is just having some real fun out side the apartment with who ever she with :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel's now been gone 12 hrs....She only had a little bag and didn't look prepared for a long night...:confused:...I'm starting to get worried about her, like a dad does with his daughter, obviously...:cry:

Well I know the feeling. I worry about the other girls but one a lot more obviously. I didn't realise she wasn't in. I wonder how Belle feels home alone. We don't have much idea what Angel gets up to, rather like Sia, but very unusual for her to be out this late. 

• Upvote 2