Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 hours ago, Cuteguy said:

Angel at home 8:33

Angel rang the bell at 8:31. Luckily Belle was awake but where is Angel's key? When there have been 4 people in B2 sometimes one of them doesn't have a key (perhaps because someone who lef forgot to leave it) but it's never been a problem with 3.

Belle, topless, went back to her room although her door was open and Angel enterd on the phone at 8:33 and then went straight to her room and stripped off. I find this odd from both parties. Personally I tend to wait if I just answered the door and somebody had been out all night. It wasn't as if Belle was going back to sleep any time soon and then Angel just heads straight for her room and undresses. One would have though she might want to have talked about her night away. Yes the door opening is a different process at B1 but I cannot imagine Irma, Stella or a Twin not wanting a bit of a natter with whoever is a wake. A few days ago Belle and Angel seemed to be getting on really well but since then not a lot of interaction between them, although Angel did spend some time with Gina, during the brief time she was there, in the LR. B2 needs more life and Angel really does need to interact more. Is she going to be like this for her remaining month or is she going to join in?

Of course I should be careful what I wish for because I'm very happy with Belle at the moment and more interaction could be more nights wasted on the sofa like most of the second half of her stay.

Not sure where Angel's key is but she's let herself in many times before. There was a brief greeting when she came in, and she looked reasonably fresh but mustn't have got much kip cos she pretty much went straight to sleep...

Typing all that made me miss Belle in the shower ... thank goodness for Replay. Not steaming up so we can actually see her pussy lying down in the shower.

She fooled me because I thought she was going for a bit more sleep. Glad she went to bed at a reasonable hour last night so I got to sleep at a sensible time for once and hence I'm up at a sensible time but again careful what I wish for because those 2 great night time shows she gave have been late ones.

However I real do thing Belle could do with a close friend in B2. When Irma leaves maybe Stella will swap with Gina. It's a long time since Belle and Stella went late night dancing although now they might disturb Angel if they did. It's complicated.

For now I'll just have to hope Belle doesn't put her panties on straight after the bath and I get a morming full of nudity. Very very rarely is Belle up at this time. Sound like an ideal opportunity for naked yoga/exercise :biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure where Angel's key is but she's let herself in many times before. There was a brief greeting when she came in, and she looked reasonably fresh but mustn't have got much kip cos she pretty much went straight to sleep...

As for interacting, she goes out to work every day, Gina's always at B1 or out with the twins and Belle doesn't seem to be in an interacting mood right now...I love watching them all individually but until Gina goes to B1, which I'm sure will happen, and they get a new girl in to liven thing up, it will remain like this....Angel has shown she's a very friendly, chatty girl. The 3 of them spent a couple of nights interacting brilliantly in the living room last week. mainly due to Angel, but I think the problem lies more with Gina's bond with the twins and Belle's erratic lifestyle. Pinning all 3 down at the same time, in B2, seemed very difficult...:cry:

I agree Naga, but we do have 2 groups of 3 and 1 outsider. We'll see if Angel is available for any parties without Alex but right now Gina seems the only girl capable of running a party and she has to look after her 2 children.

Belle texting  away on the bed in her towel but unlike Gina the gates of heaven are protected from prying eyes.

Such a shame about the lighting once more. My Belle:heart: is naked on the bed, Arse and pussy pointing at the door but not even the hint of a good view because of her light being off. Gina gets the light from her window as does Angel but in this room with the bed facing as it does away from the natural light we Belle fans do note enjoy the visions you guys get with Gina. Belle must be the worst lit girl in the whole of RLC which is sad considering she is once more one of the most naked.

I can only hope for naked exercise or at least some time naked in the LR on the couch, or dancing, or yoga :heart: