Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

11:53 Belle gets dressed and I guess I'll hit the shower and get on with shopping and stuff like paying the ridiculous Road Tax which should at least be related to the miles you do.

I mean I used to do 20+K a year but now it's less than 2K and yet I'm still paying the same. Insurance isn't much less either which when you think about it the amount of accidents you have must be almost directly proportional to the time you spend on the road so why?

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

As for interacting, she goes out to work every day, Gina's always at B1 or out with the twins and Belle doesn't seem to be in an interacting mood right now...I love watching them all individually but until Gina goes to B1, which I'm sure will happen, and they get a new girl in to liven thing up, it will remain like this....Angel has shown she's a very friendly, chatty girl. The 3 of them spent a couple of nights interacting brilliantly in the living room last week. mainly due to Angel, but I think the problem lies more with Gina's bond with the twins and Belle's erratic lifestyle. Pinning all 3 down at the same time, in B2, seemed very difficult...:cry:

For gina, there is no reason to stay in B2. Angelina is never at home (and when she is there she is at 9:00 in bed), and belle only to use when she is drunk.

52 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

For gina, there is no reason to stay in B2. Angelina is never at home (and when she is there she is at 9:00 in bed), and belle only to use when she is drunk.

Angel isn't in bed by 9 o'clock, so don't make it up to fit in with what you believe...:cry: Totally exaggerated, as I'd expect from you. She has shown in he past, if you read all of my post and didn't just ignore the bits you didn't want to use, she is more than willing to stay up and chat, if the other girls were there. She is out through the day a lot, but it is an educated guess, and many agree with me here, that she is working outside the apt...

Gina will be a B1 resident when Irma leaves.......Oh sorry, that's speculation too, but IMHO...

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel ist nicht um 9 Uhr im Bett, also mach es nicht auf, mit dem zu passen, was du glaubst ... :cry: Völlig übertrieben, wie ich von dir erwarten würde. Sie hat in der Vergangenheit gezeigt, wenn Sie alle meine Post lesen und nicht nur die Bits ignorieren, die Sie nicht benutzen wollten, ist sie mehr als bereit, aufzustehen und zu plaudern, wenn die anderen Mädchen dort waren. Sie ist durch den Tag viel, aber es ist eine gebildete Vermutung, und viele stimmen mit mir hier, dass sie außerhalb der apt ...

Gina wird ein B1-Bewohner sein, wenn Irma verlässt ....... Oh sorry, das ist Spekulation auch, aber IMHO ...

Yes, I see what you mean. Yesterday she left at 13:30, came back at 8:30 this morning, slept until 13:20, and then talked to Belle for a few minutes. And then: Away!

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Yes, I see what you mean. Yesterday she left at 13:30, came back at 8:30 this morning, slept until 13:20, and then talked to Belle for a few minutes. And then: Away!

She's only gone to the shop for some avocados...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Angelina had spent a lot of time, especially during so called prime time in the apartment - she has been by far the most present of the current cast.

Why should the truth get in the way of a good story with a few of the guys on here Vlk. They're not worth arguing with because they just pick out the bits they want to hear...:angry:

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why should the truth get in the way of a good story with a few of the guys on here Vlk. They're not worth arguing with because they just pick out the bits they want to hear...:angry:

That's why some are on my ignore list.

• Upvote 1

Belle still dressed. I expect her to go out sometime but most of other girls only get dressed just before that are about to go out. In fact I think My Belle:heart: may be the only current girl in Barcelona who doesn't take her clothes off immediately after she comes in.