Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

34 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Mr Box has strong opinions about the current cast, and these are similar to yours, but  I can assure you he is wrong in this case.

Being stubborn can be a quality when you want to defend a cause, but reality and facts can be more stubborn than the strongest opinion.

Many people saw Angel's open, over cover bate in full light, and the footage will still be on replay until this evening. Mr Box just lost credibility with a lot of people because he is just denying reality and facts that everyone could and can still check, in his obsession to validate his own opinions and preconceptions  and made a fool of himself with his weak grasping at straws (looking to the right during half of the bate, not even the full time = hiding ... seriously ...).

Now I guess he can still mislead people who aren't premium or without access to replay - the resentment and anger towards rlc and/or the current girls can be quite strong in there, and I guess people will still believe him because they want to believe ...

But a fact is still a fact. If a fact doesn't validate one's opinion, I imagine it is possible to wave it away to make oneself more comfortable, but you can't expect people to follow.

Edit : my phone autocorrect transformed bate into batter. that's cute

Were is the point i am wrong. ....Angelina is hidding her face again and again. In the old room she rotated her face to left. Now it is the right. Always away from the camera.  ... All this is extrem likely not a strange habit (that she may is used to for years), it is her hidding her face from the camera (in the same way as Zoya is used to do). It is very simple and a fact. 

The hardcore fans here try to make me look bad, because they do not like this simple conclusion. ... It is sad, but the truth. .. and ... I think, you know this. 

• Upvote 2

Now RLC and Belle. This is just cruel because with a camera at the other end of the balcony with the sun shining on My Belle:heart:'s naked derriere we probably would have shots even better than of Gina's pussy. That's how close we are to perfection. I am seeing it but not seeing it. Last night once more she slept naked, now at twice the rate she did in her last visit and managed to show absolutely nothing all night. I had thought that she might show a little because Jasmin did when she slept naked in bed but My Belle:heart: sadly has a particular skill. The great shot is 99% of the time out of reach which is voyeurism BTW, Mr Box.
She's stood there naked in the LR in front of Angel and Gina. No need for doors to be shut, Angel. I'm hoping and praying that My Belle will exercise naked. You can see her first 10 days are so far behind her, it ias almost though she is a different person. I think she needs more parties without Alex and then we'll see her blossom even more.

OMG she was just on all 4s naked on the balcony - cruel cruel world. 

Please, please, please My Belle:heart: exercise naked in the LR :biggrin:

Angel's done it in her room because she has big room, Irma's done it briefly, Jessica did it for an hour in the B1 LR and of course The Goddess has done it. And if you did it, it would be unbelievably sexy. Because of the light we can't see much of you in your room most of the time but in the LR in daylight it would reveal your full glory.

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What would we do without you Lucas....Why do we need to speculate when we have you here...:dodgy:

For the record guys, as I mentioned before, Gina threw a lovely dress on and went out at 9.20, not having a shower or bath. but still looking great. She came back 1hr 1min later with some shopping, and jumped in the bath....

It's plainly obvious that she didn't have a date with her boyfriend, whoever he is, or any other guy, for that matter, unless they were faster than 1 of Kristy's bating sessions!! She went for a bit of shopping, including some fruit, and had a bath because she left quickly and didn't have time for one before she went to the shops.

I'm well aware that this is a boring post guys but some of the speculation on here just does my head in...:sick:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

OMG she was just on all 4s naked on the balcony - cruel cruel world. 

Just to emphasise with a camera at the other end of the balcony this would have been the greatest shot ever. For me no sight in the world would have been sexier to me.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

On her back now, Belle is sunbathing with her legs apart giving a view we have never seen from her in the apartment and probably never will. :cry:

I know it's a long way to central Europe but can't Belle swap apartments with serial nudester Julia and just lie naked in the LR or on the bed like she does. She sits up now. OMG this sight must be fantastic. 

Again, feel my pain. A voyeur house where I can't see what I want unless she sunbathes outside Angel's room