Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I am actually finding Gina more attractive - not my type - but maybe she has her hair slightly different or maybe she's away from her annoying friends. Belle gets on well with both and that is real and not for the cameras. 

It goes without saying that I find Gina the least attractive girl on the sofa but then I can't do anything about that LOL

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

I've been reading some of the posts from last night regarding the way Angelina hides her face when she is climaxing. Although I don't normally comment on other people's posts, I have to ask why would anyone be hung up on any girl hiding their face during the throes of climax when there are so many open pussies to feast our eyes on between Angelina, Gina and the twins in one night than to worry about her head position. If that's the way she does it then that's her privilege so who are we to complain. 

I'd be more concerned about the position of the pussy for maximum viewing enjoyment and the four aforementioned girls are giving us a pussy fest treat on a regular basis so long may it continue and let's not forget that although those four succulent open pussies are there to see, Angelina is the only one of the four to actually exercise it in regular bates albeit in her own style. So I would say thank you to Angelina, Gina, Lia and Mia for giving us (me anyway) a lot of pleasurable viewing. ::):angel:

....and me Happy :biggrin::angel:

57 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not me, i love to see peoples faces when they come. I'd be more self concious masturbating in front of a camera than having sex, II commented on that last night just as a possible reason why she did it, not hung up on it

Nobody seems to have mentioned the fact that, although we couldn't see Angel's face all the time on Cam7, we could actually see it pretty well on Cam8 when she climaxed. It was the distance the cam was away that was the main problem...:angel:

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, MrBox said:

there is a page to see just the face of people have orgasm .... http://www.beautifulagony.com/public/main.php ... it is not for me, but maybe you would like it ... :)

Where I agree with you Mr Box is that she was looking away from the camera and I guess that she didn't have to. I don't think she lives her life in a bubble and is well aware of what we are seeing and not seeing.

However although the other 2 have tried she is the only 1 of the 3 to give an uncovered bate however dull I think it is and for that we should be grateful not critical. I have always said some girls build into these things as the other 2 are trying to do. They are not teasing - the Twins are absolutely teasing if you ask me, but Gina and Belle are gunuinely trying. Covered, uncovered in the dark, then uncovered but not at the best angle the full blown Goddess. For some girls that might be the path and we mustn't discourage them.
Irma and Nicole were brave enough, Stella was possibly drunk but it took a long long time for Ilona and Anna to get there. Be patient and we may be rewarded. We only have hope not expectations.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nobody seems to have mentioned the fact that, although we couldn't see Angel's face all the time on Cam7, we could actually see it pretty well on Cam8 when she climaxed. It was the distance the cam was away that was the main problem...:angel:

Good point, although those long shots didn't do much for me with Belle on the balcony LOL. The Goddess of course manages to use the mirror sometimes so we get a double view - I sometimes post them - and of course can't help looking at herself something we know Belle likes to do.

45 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

After 4 hours of beautification on face and legs this afternoon, Gina must be on a hot promise tonight. Her face is looking stunning already so the finished article should be mind blowing and with the twins getting their act together now as well it's looking like more of the same with whoever they met on Saturday night/Sunday morning a strong possibility. There will be some extremely lucky blokes (or maybe women who knows) in Barcelona tonight and it's Tuesday, that second most popular club night. 

She tried a new dress on before, with no underwear, and it looked stunning, and she hadn't even put her face on! It was so open at the front it just covered her nipples, with a bit of adjusting...Wow...:heart:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Make your mind up MrB....Do you want to see her face or don't you...:dodgy:

why so angry? ... sure, i would like to see her masturbate without face hidding ... it would be a very needed combination of real and open minded at this place.

.... but ... this do not mean that i would buy a ticket for a page like http://www.beautifulagony.com/public/main.php

So please, come down. Maybe he did not know this page before and found something he like. 

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

why so angry? ... sure, i would like to see her masturbate without face hidding ... it would be a very needed combination of real and open minded at this place.

.... but ... this do not mean that i would buy a ticket for a page like http://www.beautifulagony.com/public/main.php

So please, come down. Maybe he did not know this page before and found something he like. 

You misunderstand me again....Is this the face of an angry man...:biggrin:

My sense of humour seems to pass you by MrB...It wasn't really a serious question and I knew what you were trying to say...

• Upvote 1

There's a running joke in films that English speaking people and especially Americans speak loudly and slowly in the belief that foreigners will more easily understand what they say. The joke is of course that the foreigners don't understand or choose not to understand English anyway so it makes no difference.

However I understand some Russian and even have an 'O' level it and have spoken it in Moscow and Kiev but when (and I'm not sure how similar Ukrainian is but I know I can pick up some Bulgarian so it probably isn't far away just like Latin and Nordic languages can be quite easy for those in the same group to understand) Gina was on the phone just now she spoke so quickly I couldn't pick out a single word. Belle is normally a bit easier.