Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but maybe Irma called. However that does not now look likely and I'm beginning to worry. In the past she's always had someone to watch out for her and you know how drunk she gets and what she might do. I'll stay up another hour as it's not too late for me and I enjoy watching Dave.

I'm not singling you out here BB but I'm just trying to get a grasp of how some of you think.  My question to you is......did you worry about her everyday for the past 2 to 3 months?   Did you worry about who was watching out for her?  Are you consumed with her being OK because it is Barcelona......a place that she knows like the back of her hand?  I know you have OCD,  I'm just really trying to understand where you and a lot of the others are coming from!!!

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Belle has more going for her then what people give her credit for. She is no dumb broad.

Belle back at 5:18. Pretty sure I heard the name Alex mentioned a few times in her brief conversation with Angelina at the door, so I'm going to (irresponsibly) speculate that's who she was with. She seems happy and fairly drunk.

To answer your question Harley and it's a fair point about not seeing her for 3 months but in my case there is a childhood incident of someone not coming home so ...

Also look at it statistically on average night say there was a 10% (not a real figure) of something bad happening if she didn't come home and she doesn't come home 1% of the time then in 100 days there's a 10% chance or thereabouts. I could the Maths but its's very late. There's the same chance whether you see her or not but instead of spreading that risk over a period you only worry her about the one day and then suddenly that 10% is concentrated in a few hours so it is a lot more intense experience plus you've just seen her. I don't worry about people when I'm not home because I don't know they're not home whereas if I am I do. 

It's just human nature. I could go into this further but I think I've written enough and Belle I think might fall asleep before she gets fully undressed.

She's been adopting some great positions but her panties are on. If they were off we may get the best views ever. I think they'll stay on unless she decides to an attempt a sex dance but she's got lost in a kitchen cupboard after she stumbled down the hall

Archived