Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is the Gina we all love...:heart:

You see, although you can't Harley unfortunately, this is what I have now been waiting 110 days for from My Belle:heart: and she came close today. Gina has her legs wide open and her pussy spread in full light pointing at the camera. I just hope we see this once from Belle before she leaves. It is pretty much what we would have seen on the balcony at one point. I won't deny it. I'm impressed but it doesn't mean a lot to me. If I'd not seen I wouldn't be worried - if I missed Belle like this I'd be devastated. Knowing that we might see this on the balcony or that people might get this view at the swingers' club - we don't know they did but it is not impossible especially if Belle had a few drinks while she was there - absolutely kills me. I can't help that. I have to deal with it. I wish I didn't but it's just annoying for me and not a problem for the rest of humanity. It no more makes me a loon than people in the UK being frightened of spiders. 

2 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Man, when Angie speaks she sounds like a transvestite, not a girly voice like Belle.  Meet in dark closet, would scare crap out of me.

I did think there was a man in the flat the other day but it's just husky. And plenty of super sexy women have husky voices.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's definitely all woman...:biggrin:

Does he mean transexual - she's not a transvestite - but honestly how would you tell? I really don't know.

Actually there have been a few on UK quiz shows and you can tell - but I meant down below - so I am pretty sure Angel isn't.