Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've got a big decision to make now. Do I stay up a bit longer, hoping for the 'The Body' Gina to slide her hand down between her legs from the back entrance and get her fingers working on her slightly moist pussy, from the Nivea, inserting 1, then 2 fingers, before she gives a bating session of such epic proportions that we'll be talking about it on here for weeks...or do I go to bed...:huh:

Goodnight everyone...:sleepy:

Good choice!!

59 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Alex is a perve in every sense of the word.   He has money and he is taking advantage of these poor girls that don't.........according to you all that is.   I personally feel that these type of girls are not hurting for anything!!   He will be around, trust me on this.   He knows where both of the apartments are that house girls that he believes are vulnerable.   He will be around BB  :(

Harley ... all I will say is I am light years from being naive but there is a limit to what I am prepared to say on the board. We'll have to see whether Alex's link is stronger than just Irma. I call these girls "adult entertainers" and that covers a very wide range. That is as specific as I'm going to get.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Interesting in deed!  I've only seen a couple of pics of her and I've seen some videos of her away from the apartment and I never would have thought she would have sounded like a tranny!!

They know that as long as they do what you say they did that is in bold text, that's all they have to do LOL.  I think within 5 minutes of seeing Belle like that......that it would pass and not be any kind of a big deal anymore!

I have no doubt it would reduce the need to a want.

• Upvote 1

Correct me if I'm wrong but Irma has never visited B2 outside of a party. Belle sometimes visits B1 but not since Irma and Stella returned and I don't think they've met outside. The Irma/Belle friendship has not proved as fruitful as I thought really limited to dancing together for a few seconds on the first night and some time spent outside the flats. They've possibly spent more time with Alex together than without him if you don't count that time she lay on the bed with Irma waiting to go the club!

Belle did put the mat down on the balcony but a gust of wind blew it up. This place is a bit weird as regards heat. People speculated that Belle when she came to B2 was cold in her room which is why she slept on the sofa - I think there were a couple of other reasons, one to do with a duvet cover - and Michelle constantly had heat on from radiator and hairdryer while Belle was sunbathing naked on the balcony. They do have the sun in the big room but still that's quite a temperature difference. Now Angel and Belle have been sunbathing outside but yesterday I saw Gina with the radiator in her room. It's confusing.In the winter the sun is low in the sky and thus its rays have to travel through more atmosphere making it far less effective at tanning. 

Belle's yoga, and she shifted the mat to a slightly better position but could do with another couple of feet sideways, did not survive the temptation of her phone very long and she's back in the room texting. I don't think she's got the whole idea of yoga as a meditation tool yet.