Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I do wonder if most women really do bate like Angel. When the Goddess or Masha or Irma bates, there is almost certainly an element of show and really I can't say many women have bated in my presence but then they would have an audience so again difficult to tell what is real. We've seen a lot of passive bates in RLC, like those of Kristy for instance. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

she forgot to turn off the light again after having stripped off ... but it does not matter

She should always sleep in the light :biggrin: but NV would be good enough if .. 
Actually the sun must be up or very close.

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I do wonder if most women really do bate like Angel. When the Goddess or Masha or Irma bates, there is almost certainly an element of show and really I can't say many women have bated in my presence but then they would have an audience so again difficult to tell what is real. We've seen a lot of passive bates in RLC, like those of Kristy for instance. 

i can tell you from experience that all people who masturbate have a small tell or tick when they masturbate. Especially those who do so intensely . Masha certainly does! Watch her closely and even if you didn't see her face you could tell her by her body actions.Even though Masha doesn't turn her head, she squints a lot and moves her head quite a lot.Even Kristie isn't as passive as she looks....

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Bonjour tout le monde

C'est la première fois que je vois le godemiché rouge au dessus du lit d'ANGIE  ,  

il n'a pas toujours été là  ??????

Oui, il est une sucette :) et un en argile
Yes, it is a lollipop :) And one in clay

6 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Gina honey others may get tired of seeing you but I don't. You lovely site come home to.graffiti-sexy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Not me either DES, just saying I think Gina and the twins have hit the brick wall...but it is a beautiful site that I could look at till the cows come home...:heart:

• Upvote 1