Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Did't i read some where that Danaya did not like Nicole and i said that Nicole had a friend coming and Nicola and the friend are not bi by any way. That what i got from the translations a while back. So it look like thing are going to be the same in apt 2 Boring when Nicole and her friend move in. Nicole won't be able to bring her fuck buddy over there with her friend sleeping in the same bed and probably won't use her dildo either. Danaya my leave early

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Did't i read some where that Danaya did not like Nicole and i said that Nicole had a friend coming and Nicola and the friend are not bi by any way. That what i got from the translations a while back. So it look like thing are going to be the same in apt 2 Boring when Nicole and her friend move in. Nicole won't be able to bring her fuck buddy over there with her friend sleeping in the same bed and probably won't use her dildo either. Danaya my leave early

for once bonnie it's true ( the first part) kitek translated that d didn't like nicole but she only met her once at that time maybe it has changed ^^' for the rest well i don't agree and i'd be sad if danaya would leave early ( and kitek translated that she said that was going back to her bf in a month in a half )

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Dayana I told you no candles allowed  th?&id=OIP.M6e2af3bef8d235c30f532001609571e3o0&w=222&h=231&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

The girls in this apartment almost always place something on the edge of the washbasin cabinet. ... Four big candles just in the center of the camera view kill every look. ... That is for sure. ... :/

Michelle and Dayana like to hide a lot. ... I guess, Dayana will have a fake masturbation again.

14 minutes ago, wathou said:

for once bonnie it's true ( the first part) kitek translated that d didn't like nicole but she only met her once at that time maybe it has changed ^^' for the rest well i don't agree and i'd be sad if danaya would leave early ( and kitek translated that she said that was going back to her bf in a month in a half )

well, from Yury now

Danaya said she plans to stay in Barcelona for another 1 month. (But lets see whats happen if she cant move to Michelles room (My comment))

Michel said that the new girl will be in the B2 possible until the end of January, but she does not know exactly.

• Upvote 1