Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

So if Dayana does not like Nicole then the simple answer is to move across to b-1 into Nicole's old room or is that too simple and let's not forget Nora will not be staying at b-1 for long and we don't know the future for Irma so there is always the possibility for Dayana to have her old room at b-1 back again.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

More from Yury:

Michelle leaves January 18. Danaya asked The emperor to move into the room Michelle. But The emperor refused her. The room Michel moved Nicole and her friend - a new girl. 
Danaya wrote to The emperor a message and crying.  Heating in the B2 works only in Michelle's room. Carol says that it is very cold in the other rooms. Danaya strongly freezes.

Well it does give the lie that all the moves are the girl's ideas. It is shame for Danaya as I'm sure she'd share a bed, maybe with Karol.

51 minutes ago, mikeusa said:
1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well it does give the lie that all the moves are the girl's ideas. It is shame for Danaya as I'm sure she'd share a bed, maybe with Karol.

Dayana I told you no candles allowed  th?&id=OIP.M6e2af3bef8d235c30f532001609571e3o0&w=222&h=231&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

They need to tell them not to use candles because it screw's with the night vision can people contact RLC about it they are really annoying

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Michelle hiding in her bathroom with door closed to change clothes now. Put on new Calvins out of site in her bathroom

It is a weird one even The Goddess in the last couple of months, despite being The Goddess which means nudity most of the time, has started changing where we can't see her. She's been though phases like that before. Just before that she had been doing it in the middle of the room so go figure?