Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Can't begrudge her that though, no matter who's side you take in the dispute, Nicole is not fitting in well at B1. Once she goes to B2 she's happier, B1 is happier and the forum is happier because we don't have to have these silly conversations any more

Ben, do you think that will happen hahahaha:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Cannot lie, I'm looking forward to D&K returning. D really, really got into sucking K's tits :biggrin:

I miss that part but I will found it on a website I can not say what website cuz   we all know the rules on cc

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Can't begrudge her that though, no matter who's side you take in the dispute, Nicole is not fitting in well at B1. Once she goes to B2 she's happier, B1 is happier and the forum is happier because we don't have to have these silly conversations any more

That won't stop till Nicole's time is up and she leaves. The only reason I was posting in B1 tonight wa because the talk about it died down. But enough of that it's time to watch Karol and Danaya. :biggrin: