Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

So many do and so many get fooled on here. There's a massive difference between being willing to perform with girls for gain, like bonuses or a renewed RLC contract, and actually being bi or lesbian. If they bring an unknown female home and fuck them but girl on girl within the context of these apartments probably doesn't mean a lot. And certainly fondling another girl's breasts for a couple of hours means less than nothing.

Most likely, almost all of the girls in the barcelona apartments are heterosexual, because this is also what most of the girls in the real world are. ... I know, this fact is not in accordance with the hopes of some people in this forum, who so desperately what to see something happen between the girls. ... but ... It should be easy to see, that sometimes the girls in barcelona do things just to entertain the audience. For me, this was never an issue as long as they are doing this honestly. If the fun is real, if the reactions are real, it actually helps to get to know the girls. ... With this in mind, a breast massage in barcelona can be something real, even if it would never happen in the normal word.

The hole thing gets disappointing when the honesty disappears. If the girls doing something without any real participation or even worse just pretending to do something that actually not happen at all. It is getting useless or even unfavorable, because everything fake do not add but reduce to the idea of real life.

The best example are maybe the fake masturbations. Unfortunately, they have a long tradition in barcelona. A lot of the girls, not really open minded, just want to give a good show. They are trapped between demand of their job and limits of their openness. It is actually an issue of the cast. RLC need to ensure, that the girls are not to shy for this project. ... They need more girls as Nicole and less girls as Danyna. 

8 hours ago, Benfold said:

Disagree

At a young age Danaya was teased by her mother and stepfather about sex, she found it traumatic and it bothers her to this day. For all you know, the way she bates in the apartment is the way she has always done it as a result of this trauma.

You cannot say that it is not real, just because it is not 'open' or because it is not graphic enough for you

I wonder if you are even able to consider the possibility that something in this aprtment is not as real as you believe. I think, it would help this discussion a lot.

As i mention before, like i can not prove that there are no elves or fairies, i can also not prove that there is actually no masturbation. ... The sad truth is that the fairies and the fake masturbations are simply to good in the task of hidding. ... ::)

Therfore, my conclusion can only be based on logic and not clear observation. I consider the motivation of the girls in between the wish to deliver a good show and the restrains given due to their (in terms of the idea of the project) very limited  open-mindedness. ... I also consider things as the overplay, the missing of any rise in speed within the action, the lenght (best example Kristy) and so on.  ... If you are able to consider the possibility that it can be actually fake masturbations, you may actually will be able to see that a lot of things fit very well to this interpretation. ... but ... You need to stop just to believe, to be able to see this very likely result. Maybe, It is a very difficult task, because you actually want it to be true. ... I do not know. 

Just wanted to say hello guys. Glad it appears to be back to normal. It was soooo frustrating yesterday I packed in trying to post anything in the end and was forced to watch Karol's every move in the shower and on her bed. It was horrible...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

1018 Karol awake and up (naked)

This reminds mean of the FG episode when Meg got sold into sex slavery. Peter asked whether she was safe and sound, because it was the sound bit he really cared about so here when she say a girl is awake and naked, it's the naked bit we really care about :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole's awake, and not naked...:cry:

DOH! wrong cartoon. However I've a feeling she will be a lot more naked on that bed than My Belle:heart: but will she ever top that fantastic bend Belle did once in front of camera 7 ... well it is possible because although the pussy was in great detail it could been lighter and no butthole that I remember but she'd already done that in the box room.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

DOH! wrong cartoon. However I've a feeling she will be a lot more naked on that bed than My Belle:heart: but will she ever top that fantastic bend Belle did once in front of camera 7 ... well it is possible because although the pussy was in great detail it could been lighter and no butthole that I remember but she'd already done that in the box room.

Just hope she decides to take this side of the bed....of course it depends what her imaginary friend looks like...:blush:

• Upvote 1