Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

Me pregunto si el amigo de Nicole podría venir hoy, ya que se aloja en la cita tal vez esperando esperando para recogerla en el aeropuerto ^^ 'no me importa eso! :biggrin:

segun la conversacion que acaba detener hace unos minutos Nicol con Miguel vendra mañana,ya que le a dicho que mañana no podra estar con el porque estara todo el dia con su amiga haciendo cosas

18 minutes ago, jherol said:

segun la conversacion que acaba detener hace unos minutos Nicol con Miguel vendra mañana,ya que le a dicho que mañana no podra estar con el porque estara todo el dia con su amiga haciendo cosas

i translated what u said in french and in english, and if that google translate worked u are saying that her friend is coming tomorrow and miguel wanted to see her. Something like that ? ^^' sorry my spanish is really bad :X 

Just now, wathou said:

i translated what u said in french and in english, and if that google translate worked u are saying that her friend is coming tomorrow and miguel wanted to see her. Something like that ? ^^' sorry my spanish is really bad :X 

We all want to see her...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Traduje lo que u dijo en francés y en Inglés, y si eso traductor Google u trabajé están diciendo que su amiga viene mañana y Miguel quería verla. Algo como eso ? ^^ 'Lo siento mi español es muy malo: X 

si, miguel queria estar con ella mañana pero ella le dijo que mañana estaria todo el dia con su amiga 

Just now, wathou said:

Hell yhea ! some fresh blood won't hurt ^^ but let's hope that they'll stay a bit in the appt and don't spend all they'r time outside ^^' 

Yeh....and I'm not asking for much here but a 4 girls orgyfest with high heels.....:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh....and I'm not asking for much here but a 4 girls orgyfest with high heels.....:dodgy:

Lmao i guess we all got to dream big some times xD for i'm just asking for the b2 "lingerie party" to come back ^^ 

• Upvote 2