Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Any body language between my girl and the pixie to suggest that they're ok...?

nicole is not big friend with b1 and i think it hasn't change ^^'

and they ( n&e) are having a private party in the kitchen ^^' 

I have been out all afternoon but I see B2 is packed so nothing for me to watch this evening. When I think back to all those wasted evenings of "Desperate Housewives" I sat through when Belle had the wrong girls with her I feel very very jealous of all you Premium guys but I hope you have a thoroughly enjoyable evening. I don't know what will happen this evening but with the fantastic cast list it better be good.

• Upvote 1

Hey Naga, remember my last wall of text when you said that I expressed what you thought exactly ? I can give you the same compliment here, Completely spot on.

The main attraction of RLC for me is, apart from the gorgeous girls,the unexpected. I try not to think outside the box too much, and just enjoy what I see and for what it is. In that respect I'm a bit naive but that's the way I like it. So staged events, what the girls doing outside the apartment, whose giving insructions to the girls and whose pulling the string aren't the 1st thing that come to mind for me. I'm not really naive or stupid, but I'd rather all that stuff take a back seat and I try to block it out to a large extent

Yeah, For that big RLC circus to work, you need girls (and guys) who are free spirited, at ease with their bodies (and for those who are ready to show more, with their sexuality), "openness" as our resident expert on this subject Mr Box would call it :biggrin:. Of course, you will not find tenants by recruiting in convents ! You'll have to accept that some of these tenants will engage, inside or outside the appartment in activities the most conservative in these forums will find questionable, like having several partners during their stays, swinging, camming, work in the adult entertainment industry, drug use, whatever ...  That's why I feel it is a bit pointless to engage in any sort of witch hunt and dirt digging (especially when those "investigations" are tainted with bias, conspiracy theories, and the fact that most do not understand the language). Plus the fact that I still believe that our position as voyeurs and consumers of an adult site do not give us a sufficient moral "high ground" to judge.

Heidi's fantastic night was a huge suprise, to state the obvious, as was Jess's long naked workout in the LR and even her amazing extended pussy shots last night. All these, for me were, or hopefully will be, as in Karol's case, unexpected, and that's the beauty of RLC for me, and I enjoy chatting and having a laugh on this forum about th events, Many on here, including me, are expecting Karol to let herself really go, but will she really?....we'll have to enjoy the wait, and it may happen unexpectedly...

I know Leora's gonna bate every other day, I know there's a good chance Masha's gonna bate in the tub, or get her brains fucked out every day, I'm even expectin more swinging when they have guests staying over, or Nelly's gonna be bent over the back of the sofa.  I'm not knocking it, and it's exciting for many on here but it's not what attracts me. These events are expected to happen.

Hell yes, and yes again. That's what I am always up in arms when people are trouncing the girls after an eventless night and loudly complaining for shows,  asking RLC for severe rules, interdictions for that or that (leaving the appartment at night, seeing boys etc ...). You need to let a complete freedom to the girls, because all of the best events had two fundamental characteristics : they were unexpected, as Naga brillantly said, and I will add they had at least a large degree of spontaneity (and that's why I like to see the last possible involvment of RLC possible, including letting girls do as they wish with boys, BF or simple guests).

Heidi's night and the B2 orgy of course come to mind, but also other stuff like Irma/Anna's massage, "oh-my-god-I-was-pretty-sure-this-girl-won't-show-anything-and-suddenly-out-of-the-blue-there-you-have-a-big-dildo" events (Ilona, Polya ...) Irma and Ilona making out, etc ...

These "hell yes" events are great, and are fondly remembered, because they were so unique. Some of the couples are hot, especially lately (Kitty, pixie Julia, gorgeous Linda, hi !), but to a point, yes, sex is expected. You may call me a masochist, but all these uneventfull nights, and all of these nights of tease that finish without anything happening have a point in the grand scheme of things. Because that is when out of blue, something is shattering the routine, that your hear rate suddenly accelerate and your mind start to be blown :biggrin: 

Many on here, including me, are expecting Karol to let herself really go, but will she really?....we'll have to enjoy the wait, and it may happen unexpectedly...

Damn yes :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I have been out all afternoon but I see B2 is packed so nothing for me to watch this evening. When I think back to all those wasted evenings of "Desperate Housewives" I sat through when Belle had the wrong girls with her I feel very very jealous of all you Premium guys but I hope you have a thoroughly enjoyable evening. I don't know what will happen this evening but with the fantastic cast list it better be good.

I don't think you'll miss much in B2, well not till blondie's bedtime anyway....(he says with huge optimism...:blush:)

I'll settle for anytghing approaching last night....:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Hey Naga, remember my last wall of text when you said that I expressed what you thought exactly ? I can give you the same compliment here, Completely spot on.

Yeah, For that big RLC circus to work, you need girls (and guys) who are free spirited, at ease with their bodies (and for those who are ready to show more, with their sexuality), "openness" as our resident expert on this subject Mr Box would call it :biggrin:. Of course, you will not find tenants by recruiting in convents ! You'll have to accept that some of these tenants will engage, inside or outside the appartment in activities the most conservative in these forums will find questionable, like having several partners during their stays, swinging, camming, work in the adult entertainment industry, drug use, whatever ...  That's why I feel it is a bit pointless to engage in any sort of witch hunt and dirt digging (especially when those "investigations" are tainted with bias, conspiracy theories, and the fact that most do not understand the language). Plus the fact that I still believe that our position as voyeurs and consumers of an adult site do not give us a sufficient moral "high ground" to judge.

Hell yes, and yes again. That's what I am always up in arms when people are trouncing the girls after an eventless night and loudly complaining for shows,  asking RLC for severe rules, interdictions for that or that (leaving the appartment at night, seeing boys etc ...). You need to let a complete freedom to the girls, because all of the best events had two fundamental characteristics : they were unexpected, as Naga brillantly said, and I will add they had at least a large degree of spontaneity (and that's why I like to see the last possible involvment of RLC possible, including letting girls do as they wish with boys, BF or simple guests).

Heidi's night and the B2 orgy of course come to mind, but also other stuff like Irma/Anna's massage, "oh-my-god-I-was-pretty-sure-this-girl-won't-show-anything-and-suddenly-out-of-the-blue-there-you-have-a-big-dildo" events (Ilona, Polya ...) Irma and Ilona making out, etc ...

These "hell yes" events are great, and are fondly remembered, because they were so unique. Some of the couples are hot, especially lately (Kitty, pixie Julia, gorgeous Linda, hi !), but to a point, yes, sex is expected. You may call me a masochist, but all these uneventfull nights, and all of these nights of tease that finish without anything happening have a point in the grand scheme of things. Because that is when out of blue, something is shattering the routine, that your hear rate suddenly accelerate and your mind start to be blown :biggrin: 

Damn yes :biggrin:

Well said mate. I even convinced Harley....well almost...:blush:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think you'll miss much in B2, well not till blondie's bedtime anyway....(he says with huge optimism...:blush:)

I'll settle for anytghing approaching last night....:biggrin:

If Irma and Nora drink I bet you will see stuff. Last night in Irma's room especially was incredibly special but if I get to see it I think The Goddess may have trumped them all today.

But it is frustrating because just like the party era, we have returned to a time of expectation with 6 great girls and Estelle who I don't know about.

• Upvote 1