Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

24 minutes ago, martyen said:

pourquoi RLC laisserait partir une super fille apres 1 mois avec 3 semaines de froid dans l appart  etrange hier avec dana elle parlees de madrid puis singapour mais je suis en attente d une bonne nouvelle

peut-être que madrid & singapour sont les nouvelles destinations où rlc va ouvrir un appt comme à barçelonne :P ( laisse moi espèrer xD) 

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Damn man. I will hate to have to get the band all warmed up if she is leaving, this girl has really struck a cord with me, and not many of the girls do that. 

Wow Thes, that's some confession....:biggrin:

She just different.....:heart:

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Leaving aside my tastes or passions for this woman. I find it difficult to imagine that RLC pass Karol to B1 ... again four girls?
What to do with Kiko? Even if she did not have Nora in the house for a week, would Nora be a week without Kiko? Hard to believe with what I've seen from Nora.
On the other hand, the expectations with Nora and Estelle are not exactly very good from the point of view of the show. We passed Estelle to Karol's room?
That would mean that Danaya would lock himself in his room ... again ...

I think we should just see how things pan out...