Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, Spoon said:

Has any of the girls spoken to Angelina yet? I haven't been watching that closely but it seems they are all behind closed door more or less constantly.

Yeh. Danaya briefly introduced herself last night but My girl and Estelle had a nice friendly relaxed chat with her in the kitchen earlier this afternoon...:biggrin:..

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh. Danaya briefly introduced herself last night but My girl and Estelle had a nice friendly relaxed chat with her in the kitchen earlier this afternoon...:biggrin:..

Yes Danaya said hi I'm D no make that double D :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ah, good. I was afraid she was being ignored.

I wonder if Danaya will do what she did during the previous stay when it was getting close for her to go home. She just stayed in bed all day and didn't do anything really, just isolated herself and waited for it to end.

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

I wonder if Danaya will do what she did during the previous stay when it was getting close for her to go home. She just stayed in bed all day and didn't do anything really, just isolated herself and waited for it to end.

Well she has gone out so hopefully not, she spent a lot of time with Karol outdoors enjoying the city so lets see what happens.