Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Well guys, that long sleep has done Angelina the world of good. We've seen more great close up pussy from her this morning than we've seen in this room in a long time!! She's put her draws, which were under the long mirror, in this corner so she seems to spend quite a bit of time pointing directly at Cam 12, naked. She then did yoga, showing off the fabulous arse of hers, in see-through panties, and is now wandering around with them on. This girl is hot and very very interesting....Watch this space...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well guys, that long sleep has done Angelina the world of good. We've seen more great close up pussy from her this morning than we've seen in this room in a long time!! She's put her draws, which were under the long mirror, in this corner so she seems to spend quite a bit of time pointing directly at Cam 12, naked. She then did yoga, showing off the fabulous arse of hers, in see-through panties, and is now wandering around with them on. This girl is hot and very very interesting....Watch this space...:biggrin:

My premium membership finished yesterday, what a shame. Now I'll see her only at february 15, my salary day)) 
Hope that someone will post some goood snapshots of her she is tremendous!

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

for you with replay:

Angelina bate 0849 half under covered but a good start on her third day :)

Thank you noldus,

This girl is amasing 3rd day and already bating half covered that sounds good for the future :)