Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So did she do it on purpose or was something wrong? 

that's a risky question Des to get all the conspiracy theories cranked up. I'll keep my cynical comments to myself for now for why she might or might not have done it on purpose Lol

20 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

that's a risky question Des to get all the conspiracy theories cranked up. I'll keep my cynical comments to myself for now for why she might or might not have done it on purpose Lol

There isn't no conspiracy about it!!  If you don't know how these girls are by now......you never will!

• Upvote 1

well i just came back from work b2 UM and i read nicole might have turn the switch off wtf is happening xD 
EDIT : I just watched it on the replay and there some kind of alarm coming from the "armoir" where the electic switch are and it seems to me that someone at rlc cut the feed not nicole she only tried to shut down the alarm by switching off then on the power. But i don't know what was the alarm for is was kinda quiete ( so not a fire alarm) 

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

So did she do it on purpose or was something wrong? 

I do not think so. They had an issue with the lights in the Dining area. Nicole went to the box. Stood there looking at the other girls then turned the master breaker off then on. The cams stayed connected long enough for me to see her return to the table and try to call someone that she had on a piece of paper then the cams went offline. No intent to do it on purpose. I even have pictures as I suspected she did not really know what to do when she got to the circuit box.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

tumblr_muoy7xy3Gv1r2sy0fo1_500.gif   Dayana and the girls are home

and that's what Danaya's tits looked like  when Irma was done hahahhaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, wathou said:

Well just noticed angelina put some picture of her and her bf right above the light switch in her room, her heart is already taken ^^' 

but you still have the rest of her body hahahahaha