Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok. I've gotta ask you this question after 2 days of insulting the girls. Which of these girls do you actually like? 

You don't like Angel, she has no waist and she anorexic, according to you last night

You don't like the twins because they're boney and snooty, and you couldn't give a shit who's who

You don't like Jess and want her out because of her cam shows, even though we've had big discussions on this forum as to why she does them, even though she doesn't enjoy it

So who actually floats your boat....:confused:

22 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

she has a hell of a body I think I need to start watching more of her

17 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Have you seen that these girl has no waist? From behind she looks like a boy who looks somewhat feminine

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok. I've gotta ask you this question after 2 days of insulting the girls. Which of these girls do you actually like? 

You don't like Angel, she has no waist and she anorexic, according to you last night

You don't like the twins because they're boney and snooty, and you couldn't give a shit who's who

You don't like Jess and want her out because of her cam shows, even though we've had big discussions on this forum as to why she does them, even though she doesn't enjoy it

Whoa !!!!

Settle down girls guys, everyone has different tastes in girls bodies.

Why don't you all be like me, I lust after the ones with 2 feet and a heartbeat. :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Just now, havingablast said:

Whoa !!!!

Why don't you all be like me, I lust after the ones with 2 feet and a heartbeat. :biggrin:

He must be after my girl....she's got curves in all the right places...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Whoa !!!!

You really had me worried-thought you might suffering from Necrophilia :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

1. I've never said she's anorexic! I said we could talk about anorexia when she loses another 5 kilos.

2. The twins: Yes, I stand for that. Women who are constantly waving their hair, who constantly keep their forearm horizontal and let their hands dangle, and which go as if they had a book on their heads, are mostly Self-adored and snooty. "Boney" is not from me! And: It is really shitty to me who is who. And i can not understand why here came dozend of posts "mia is....  lia is.... 

3. Jessica (Here name is not jess!):  I just ask that my opinion is respected!

• Upvote 1