Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sorry to all the Nicole fans but I am really getting tired of her and her phone addiction. To the point of being antisocial. Get off the fucking phone Nicole and become a participant in the conversation. You spend 80% of your time on that device.

If she doesn't spend that much time....she doesn't make any money!!

4 hours ago, wathou said:

She is just amazing ^^ 

Just like all the girls..........right?   They are all just simply amazing LOL.  Did they not make girls like these girls when you were growing up?  I have at least 5 girls on my block that would put these girls to shame in the looks and body department.   Did you grow up with just guys or something?

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok. I've gotta ask you this question after 2 days of insulting the girls. Which of these girls do you actually like? 

You don't like Angel, she has no waist and she anorexic, according to you last night

You don't like the twins because they're boney and snooty, and you couldn't give a shit who's who

You don't like Jess and want her out because of her cam shows, even though we've had big discussions on this forum as to why she does them, even though she doesn't enjoy it

So who actually floats your boat....:confused:

What's the problem with what he likes or dislikes?  To each their own NagaChill.   You can't tell someone what to like or dislike because he disagrees with you.  Some of the CaCa you people come up with to make sure it stays nice in here, really blows my mind!!   I'm really starting to like the new meds I'm on.......they go along with my...don't give a shit attitude!!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, havingablast said:

Whoa !!!!

Settle down girls guys, everyone has different tastes in girls bodies.

Why don't you all be like me, I lust after the ones with 2 feet and a heartbeat. :biggrin:

Almost the one thing I can agree with you about...............almost!!

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

He must be after my girl....she's got curves in all the right places...:biggrin:

To be honest Naga,  Nicole is a $%#@!.  I don't care for her because of how she acted when I was a member.   She is self absorbed and a piece of @$#% as far as I'm concerned!!

3 hours ago, cwouters said:

1. I've never said she's anorexic! I said we could talk about anorexia when she loses another 5 kilos.

2. The twins: Yes, I stand for that. Women who are constantly waving their hair, who constantly keep their forearm horizontal and let their hands dangle, and which go as if they had a book on their heads, are mostly Self-adored and snooty. "Boney" is not from me! And: It is really shitty to me who is who. And i can not understand why here came dozend of posts "mia is....  lia is.... 

3. Jessica (Here name is not jess!):  I just ask that my opinion is respected!

Couldn't agree more cwouters!!

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Opinions are normally respected when the individual offering those opinions has gained the respect of those willing to listen

by their demonstration of their respect to others-verbally and otherwise 

Wah.....Wah.....Wah......Wah!   Keep crying and eventually the river bed will fill up!!