Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Eine Superdarstellung von Nicole gestern Nacht. Daß macht Freude ein Abo bei RLC zu haben.

Ich muß aber die Standfestigkeit von Migul hinterfragen, daß kenne ich nur aus anderen P.-Filmen

Edited by corsa11

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like to me that when they went out for that short time,  they all did some drugs!!

Probably.  But thats the right way to go about it. Not blatantly on camera like was done in the past.  Estelle was certainly on something.  Could not tell with the others if they were just drunk but id say they all had something.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Probably.  But thats the right way to go about it. Not blatantly on camera like was done in the past.  Estelle was certainly on something.  Could not tell with the others if they were just drunk but id say they all had something.  

They propably somked some weed, they seemed high but "weed high" nothing too hard :) 

And btw i watched d's bate last night on the replay i think it was one of the most obvious she did that was nice :)