Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Angie looks like she could use another girl to play with. She's getting on very well with Nicole and Estelle but those two come as a pair and we know Nicole is straight as an arrow. Danaya would be nice but she is leaving soon so probably don't care to get too attached, and the other girls are all in B1. Maybe whoever replaces Danaya will be a good friend to her

Let's hope ben :) because angelina is amazing; firendly and she has a lot of potential :) she is the only one in the current cast that reminds me of the summer crew :) 

4 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Miguel going to come ? 

i guess so,  all the girls are getting dressed but it will probably make a lot of poeple happy to see a dude here ... 

Nevermind i was carried away ^^' 

il y a 2 minutes, wathou a dit :

Je suis français aussi et j'écrit la première lettre des prénoms seulement quand il n'y a pas d'autre prénom qui comme par cette lettre : a = angelina / n = nicole / i = irma / d = danaya / etc ... ^^' 

Je sais que tu es Français. Quand on marque correctement (on a le temps pour ça), c'est mieux pour tout le monde, je ne te décris pas, bien sûr, mais je te dis c'est mieux, car pour nous et pour les gens des autres pays, cela facilite la compréhension, et leur traduction. Merci. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Je sais que tu es Français. Quand on marque correctement (on a le temps pour ça), c'est mieux pour tout le monde, je ne te décris pas, bien sûr, mais je te dis c'est mieux, car pour nous et pour les gens des autres pays, cela facilite la compréhension, et leur traduction. Merci. 

Je ne suis pas vraiment français mais je parle français ;) (bien que souvent je râle, donc j'ai surement des souches francaises xD ) et ok j'essayerai d'écrire les prénoms en français just pour toi :P et pour les personnes qui utilise google translate ^^'

23 minutes ago, wathou said:

they were talking about "big criminal cock", and i'm confident they are going to a club  and probably swinger club ... i whish they'd be having that kind of stuff at the appt T_T 

Yeah, I have no objection to them going to a swingers club (and in general I'm all for having girls in these apartments that are sexually curious enough to do things like that), but it does feel like B1 and B2 have just become the pre-game spot for Irma, Jess and Dayana over the last couple of weeks. The problem with a swingers club for our purposes is that there's no real need to bring the party back to the apartment if they decide to let loose. It's a bit like knowing that the B2 orgies were going on, but then only being able to see the girls get ready and then be hungover the next day. Oh well, I guess I'll just hope that it inspires them to do something interesting on cam. At least Irma bringing the guy back last night was a step in that direction.

Also, while I'm complaining, I really wish RLC would try to avoid shared rooms. Sometimes it's probably unavoidable, but it's almost always a bad idea.

On a more positive note, Angelina seems pretty great.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, timber said:

Yeah, I have no objection to them going to a swingers club (and in general I'm all for having girls in these apartments that are sexually curious enough to do things like that), but it does feel like B1 and B2 have just become the pre-game spot for Irma, Jess and Dayana over the last couple of weeks. The problem with a swingers club for our purposes is that there's no real need to bring the party back to the apartment if they decide to let loose. It's a bit like knowing that the B2 orgies were going on, but then only being able to see the girls get ready and then be hungover the next day. Oh well, I guess I'll just hope that it inspires them to do something interesting on cam. At least Irma bringing the guy back last night was a step in that direction.

Also, while I'm complaining, I really wish RLC would try to avoid shared rooms. Sometimes it's probably unavoidable, but it's almost always a bad idea.

On a more positive note, Angelina seems pretty great.

Damned that's exactly how i feel, spot on ( i'm not english so it's not easy to express myself, but what you just wrote is exactly how i feel )