Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Now that B2 has a balcony cam everyone who screamed about orgies and lesbian sex on the balcony will see nothing happens out there.

i don't think  anyone said that ^^' or they were lunatic ^^' but at least now we will be able to see the girls getting tanned, speaking & smoking outside i think b2 is now the only appt where there is no off-cam room ! just the common bathroom and the balcony don't have audio, but we can see everything :) ( the only real blind spot is in danaya's room near the miror but girls only used it to put make up on ^^) 

1 hour ago, wathou said:

that's explain all the maitenance i guess ^^' 

They did more work than just the camera. They blocked out the railing and mounted the camera low to prevent viewing public areas. You could see from the reflection on the door previously, the rail used to be open and the view under the rail much better. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, horseshoejerry said:

They did more work than just the camera. They blocked out the railing and mounted the camera low to prevent viewing public areas. You could see from the reflection on the door previously, the rail used to be open and the view under the rail much better. 

I know that's why i was saying " that explain the maintenance", and they had to do that because the balcony is really close to the street, and rlc don't want any complain about public privacy ^^ 

12 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't think  anyone said that ^^' or they were lunatic ^^' but at least now we will be able to see the girls getting tanned, speaking & smoking outside i think b2 is now the only appt where there is no off-cam room ! just the common bathroom and the balcony don't have audio, but we can see everything :) ( the only real blind spot is in danaya's room near the miror but girls only used it to put make up on ^^) 

Suprisingly some did suggest some pretty ridiculous stuff was happening out on the balcony!....:confused:

13 minutes ago, wathou said:

This was back when Lola was here and the girls were spending so much time out on the balcony

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Suprisingly some did suggest some pretty ridiculous stuff was happening out on the balcony!....:confused:

yhea i remember poeple saying that michelle was blowing her friend on the balconny, but those poeple must never have seen how close the balcony was from the street ^^' 

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

This was back when Lola was here and the girls were spending so much time out on the balcony

i never paid attention to poeple making theorys about what we can't see, so that's why i probably didn't noticed ^^

1 minute ago, wathou said:

yhea i remember poeple saying that michelle was blowing her friend on the balconny, but those poeple must never have seen how close the balcony was from the street ^^' 

This is the first we have seen the balcony so we would not know how close it is to the street