Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

15 minutes ago, wathou said:

is that angelina tanning naked on the balconny ? 

someone should tell her to move the chair we can't see her :cry:

15 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Angel out on the Balcony sunbathing, not that you can see her as she is so far away on the only bit than now gets the sun because of the screening. Also the cushion on the chair is blocking her . Real bad positioning.

She just move the chair LMAO is rlc becoming more reactive, or did she move the chair just to get in ? 

Just now, Cuteguy said:

as you wish))looks like it's a happy coincidence :)

i don't think it was a coincidence, because the chair was against the wall xD so either someone told her or she on her own decided to move the chair to give us a better view :heart:

• Upvote 1

See...with some work an cam in balcony was possible..and bet it it's possible in any rlc apartment..they just have to work it out..some apartments and residents just super abuse it(d&d talking about you specialy)but that couple seem very protected by rlc so very few chances we see cam on balcony.But glad finally we have cam in barca2.Dont know if it's related or not but Dana it's now always on b1 and almost never on b2....no places to hide cam it's always an good thing to us viewers.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I love watching this girl in the shower...:biggrin:

I take it all back about what I said about her being a lot more reserved the last coupla days....

She's been great today...

• Almost totally uncovered bate, just not quite in full vision
  • Naked sunbathing on balcony, although a bit distant to see much
  • Nice shower, as usual, and she always locks the door so we could see some fun in the future
  • Naked dancing in her BR

Sorry for doubting you lovely Angel...:angel:
  • Upvote 2