Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I'll watch her till she goes to sleep...unless my girl comes in and entertains us...:biggrin:

...and I might still watch :angel: if she wants to play...

Sounds like Nicole's image is getting tarnished.:dodgy:  Admit  it you've been watching the other girls more than her.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Has anyone seen Estelle masturbate yet? She seems pretty horny. I've been watching her and all I saw was that attempt under the tub faucet the other night that got interrupted.

21 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Has anyone seen Estelle masturbate yet? She seems pretty horny. I've been watching her and all I saw was that attempt under the tub faucet the other night that got interrupted.

That is it to my knowledge-but I could always be wrong :biggrin:

9 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Sounds like Nicole's image is getting tarnished.:dodgy:  Admit  it you've been watching the other girls more than her.:biggrin:

I would never admit that DES.....:dodgy:

I love her to bits, as always, and my opinion has never changed......but I do like the new girls when they come in because they are generally lovely and there's that surprise element when you don't know what they'll do (or won't do) and what you're going to get.

She's still the most natural girl we've ever seen IMHO, sexy as fuck and absolutely beautiful, and she'll always be mine, so I know you've just been playing hard to get so hands off DES, and everyone else for that matter...:heart:

...but I have been watching Angel more my girl cos she's very sexy...:dodgy:

Well doesn't look like they'll be an early morning bate from the lovely Angel today. She's up and panties straight on. I'm pretending to be pleased because we wouldn't want her to get predictable would we....:dodgy:

She might hopefully save it for tonight instead...:biggrin:

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I would never admit that DES.....:dodgy:

I love her to bits, as always, and my opinion has never changed......but I do like the new girls when they come in because they are generally lovely and there's that surprise element when you don't know what they'll do (or won't do) and what you're going to get.

She's still the most natural girl we've ever seen IMHO, sexy as fuck and absolutely beautiful, and she'll always be mine, so I know you've just been playing hard to get so hands off DES, and everyone else for that matter...:heart:

...but I have been watching Angel more my girl cos she's very sexy...:dodgy:

Right that's your story and your sticking to it.grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, turkey said:

Nicole has no respect for nobody ,she just wast her pussy and toke the litle towell from Angela ( the face towell)

yhea she is kinda selfish, even if she doesn't mean to do bad she doesn't really care about other poeple if she has no gain in it, at least that's how i have always felt about her :X 

• Upvote 2