Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't understand why she hasn't got her own key. She's not a prisoner...:dodgy:

there is probably one set of key for each room ^^' and the ones who share one room probably shared the keys but nicole didn't want to :X 

Il y a 18 heures, Benfold a dit :

Oh, sans aucun doute, ce qui est clairement le dernier d'une longue série de désaccords, mais il ne semble être Estelle qui a provoqué le combat. Nous ne savons pas si Nicole a dit quelque chose au préalable qui provoquerait Estelle d'être si agressif dans cet échange

All explanations say the opposite !!!!!
-nicole is selfish, she used Estelle to get the big room, and now she asks her to go out to be able to sex!
She makes noise at night without worrying about other girls !!! She already had these problems at barca1 !!!
-nicole uses the boys, making them believe in great love, while she cheats them with other guys in their back, and estelle must endure it !!!
Estelle appreciates miguel, and I think she is annoyed to see nicole lie to him and take him for a fool !!!!

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

All explanations say the opposite !!!!!
-nicole is selfish, she used Estelle to get the big room, and now she asks her to go out to be able to sex!
She makes noise at night without worrying about other girls !!! She already had these problems at barca1 !!!
-nicole uses the boys, making them believe in great love, while she cheats them with other guys in their back, and estelle must endure it !!!
Estelle appreciates miguel, and I think she is annoyed to see nicole lie to him and take him for a fool !!!!

corbo ce que benfold voulait dire c'est que cette portion ( juste avant la baggare) que yury a traduit indiquait que c'est estelle qui était agressive et qui aurais provoqué la bagare.( et c'est vrai que quand tu regarde le début estelle était vraiment énervé, pour moi elle était à bout ... même si savoir qui a vraiment comencé la dispuste n'as peut d'importance étant donné qu'elles se sont frappés toutes les deux avec la même violence ....)
 Mais tous le monde sais maintenant qui nicole est vraiment, égoiste, profite d'estelle, etc ... Le lendemain quand elle a parlé avec danaya et angelina au soir elle leur a dit que l'argent était monté à la tête de nicole et ce serait pour ça qu'elle se comporte de cette manière ( c'est son premier gros contrat 2000€/mois à l'étranger) et qu'en russie elle était complètement diffèrente, mais que là estelle ne supporte plus nicole. ( on a toujours pas eu la version de nicole puisqu'elle n'est pas revenue depuis) on sait juste qu'estelle à dit que nicole lui a envoyé des messages toute la journée lui remettant tout sur le dos :X

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

there is probably one set of key for each room ^^' and the ones who share one room probably shared the keys but nicole didn't want to :X 

Once RLC decided this would be a 2 girl room. I don't think having another key cut would have stretched the budget...:confused:

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, wathou said:

Corbo what benfold meant is that this portion (just before the baggare) that yury translated indicated that it was estelle that was aggressive and that would have caused the bagare (and it's true that when you look at the beginning Estelle was really annoyed, for me she was exhausted ... although knowing who really started the dispute is not important since they both struck with the same violence ....)
 But everybody now know who nicole is really, egotistic, enjoys estelle, etc. The next day when she spoke with danaya and angelina in the evening she told them that money had gone up to nicole's head and This would be why she behaves in this way (this is her first big contract € 2000 / month abroad) and that in Russia she was completely different, but that there is no more nicole. (We still have not had the version of nicole since she has not come back since) we just know that it is said that nicole sent him messages all day putting everything on his back: X

Even I know who Nicole really is now guys...:cry:

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Once RLC decided this would be a 2 girl room. I don't think having another key cut would have stretched the budget...:confused:

RLC is on thight budget, they PR/support team are basically bots so  .... :biggrin:
No more seriously, yhea i don't understand why either ( but if i remember correctly i have a vague memory of kitek translating that when summer crew was there they lost one set of key ^^)