Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel spending a lot of time on herself today. Could be a night out looming...:dodgy:

Angel no doubt have most of the good fun outside..seen her several times dressing very sexy underware prior to leave then only return a lot of hours after..bet Dana does the same(someone sayed she likes to go to swinger clubes)that or she is in privation..because in apartment she does nothing.As Mrbox sayed the actual cast(less Nicole,that actually do things in apartment)do the things outside then in apartment they do the crapy massages and painting.

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It looks to me like Angel is getting herself prepared for a hot date tonight and I also get the uneasy feeling that lover boy could be there for the weekend. Has his arrival prompted Angel and Dayana to make other arrangements for the weekend or has it all prearranged before possibly, with Dayana going on a short trip and could Angel be away for tonight or the weekend as well. It's all very coincidental that he shows up and Dayana decides to go away all of a sudden and Angel is spending more time on TLC on herself this afternoon than usual. Hope I'm wrong but who knows  what awaits in this house of cards :huh:

"Welcome to RLC a world full of unsolved mysteries" xD
you better get use to it it seems that is the new rlc solgan :angel:

• Upvote 1

now as we all know,irma/stella and the twins are going to get something going but it's going to take time,i hope it's soon! sometime's when i look into rlc,it remine me of a wake.everybody is just siting around doing nothing! and would somebody please wake up danaya an angelina it's about that time.the only thing that wake's me up is when angelina have herself at night !:huh:

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

"Welcome to RLC a world full of unresolved mysteries" xD

How right you are wathou, I thought after all the time I've been watching RLC that I would be able to watch it outside the goldfish bowl without getting drawn into the evolving mysteries and subterfuge and avoid the emotions that go with it but it is difficult. Just treat it all as a television soap I guess is the best way to deal with it :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It looks to me like Angel is getting herself prepared for a hot date tonight and I also get the uneasy feeling that lover boy could be there for the weekend all of a sudden and Angel is spending more time on TLC on herself this afternoon than usual. 

Could be dangerous for Nicole if Angel gets too horny and decides to open the door to Nicole's room when she is not there--he just might be swept off his feet :dodgy: lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:
6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It looks to me like Angel is getting herself prepared for a hot date tonight and I also get the uneasy feeling that lover boy could be there for the weekend. Has his arrival prompted Angel and Dayana to make other arrangements for the weekend or has it all prearranged before possibly, with Dayana going on a short trip and could Angel be away for tonight or the weekend as well. It's all very coincidental that he shows up and Dayana decides to go away all of a sudden and Angel is spending more time on TLC on herself this afternoon than usual. Hope I'm wrong but who knows  what awaits in this house of cards :huh:

"Welcome to RLC a world full of unresolved mysteries" xD

Why are here always some people afraid for the real life to happen also in this apartments? ... It would be nice to see the BF of Angelina, because he is part of her life. It would also be no issue, if she is away for the weekend. ... It is simply very normal and something we should expect and not fear. 

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Why are here always some people afraid for the real life to happen also in this apartments? ... It would be nice to see the BF of Angelina, because he is part of her life. It would also be no issue, if she is away for the weekend. ... It is simply very normal and something we should expect and not fear. 

Yhea i don't understand why RLC hasn't allowed couples to go in those appt it would be so much better, so much "real life", so much "openess"... THE DREAM
And it wouldn't be boring at all !  There must be a reason i'm wondering why ... :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

And yhea i don't understand either how poeple could be annoyed by girls going away for a week/week-end when they are only in the appartement for one to 3 months it's not like we were paying 75$ to watch them in the apartement ... :dodgy:

Just now, wathou said:

Yhea i don't understand why RLC hasn't allowed couples to go in those appt it would be so much better, so much "real life", so much "openess"... THE DREAM
And it wouldn't be boring at all !  There must be a reason i'm wonering why ... :dodgy:

At least, it has nothing to do with voyeurism. ... I guess, a part of the people in this forum looks at the girls as a kind of virtual relationship. They hate to see the guys or couples, because this kills this dreamed relationship.

BTW, Couples are not automatically boring (e.g. L&T), just as singles are not automatically exciting (e.g. Danaya). The barcelona apartments also work well, because people different people come together and because their stay is limited in time. Even with some couples, this place would be very different and maybe even more exciting (e.g. like in the way of M&S place). 

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

And yhea i don't understand either how poeple could be annoyed by girls going away for a week/week-end when they are only in the appartement for one to 3 months it's not like we were paying 75$ to watch them in the apartement ... :dodgy:

I like a more real approach. ... If the girls actually have a real life at this places, the whole stay is worth much more, even with them going outside occasionally.

Only if everything is keeped outside, like with K&K or Danaya, it is worth nothing. ... It need to be a good balance.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

At least, it has nothing to do with voyeurism. ... I guess, a part of the people in this forum looks at the girls as a kind of virtual relationship. They hate to see the guys or couples, because this kills this dreamed relationship.

BTW, Couples are not automatically boring (e.g. L&T), just as singles are not automatically exciting (e.g. Danaya). The barcelona apartments also work well, because people different people come together and because their stay is limited in time. Even with some couples, this place would be very different and maybe even more exciting (e.g. like in the way of M&S place). 

That's the thing Mr.Box you always refered to jealousy, and doesn't mather how many times i'v said it it's not that. I'm not in some "kind of virtual relationship" with the girls ... It's just that i wouldn't be paying 75$ for watching couples having sex there is plenty of free website for that ... 

I'm just here waiting some sexy/fun parties that's all and i'm maybe the only one xD

• Upvote 2