Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

oh Mr L- don't I know that after spending 26 years in the AF, and yes my early years were during the Vietnam War- the term is used a lot- to say the least hahahahaha:biggrin:

All of a sudden guys I feel totally embarrased at making a total arse of myself when some of you have served in Vietnam...:sick:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

All of a sudden guys I feel totally embarrased at making a total arse of myself when some of you have served in Vietnam...:sick:

I was only in country 3 days, and came really close to being killed twice, most of my time was in Thailand, which was pretty bad 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

No puedo recordar ningún tipo de Rusia ...

Do not you remember the first guy she wore, that I plug the bathroom camera? That boy said he was Russian (he did not speak English or Spanish)
And if I remember correctly (but it may be that my memory fails me) the night before Miguel first entered, she had the visit of another boy, with whom she also communicated in her language.
But I do not know if it was the same boy, or was another ... that's why I have that doubt.

• Upvote 1

Just now, vortios said:

Do not you remember the first guy she wore, that I plug the bathroom camera? That boy said he was Russian (he did not speak English or Spanish)
And if I remember correctly (but it may be that my memory fails me) the night before Miguel first entered, she had the visit of another boy, with whom she also communicated in her language.
But I do not know if it was the same boy, or was another ... that's why I have that doubt.

She had 1 night with a guy she met on Tinder, but I don't know his nationality. I didn't have premium at the time. Not much happened apart from a bj cos he was too drunk. I don't count that :dodgy: Then Miguel, then this Marc...Only 3 I think...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

bye bye nicole!!! dommage tout ce gâchis!!! fille compliquée mais trop jolie!!!!

Bye bye nicole !!! Damage all this mess !!! Girl complicated but too pretty !!!!:blush:

But she's still gorgeous and you'll all be missing her in a few weeks time...:heart:

• Upvote 3

il y a 6 minutes, vortios a dit :

Vous ne vous rappelez le premier gars qu'elle portait, que je branche l'appareil photo de salle de bains? Ce garçon a dit qu'il était russe (il ne parlait pas anglais ou espagnol)
Et si je me souviens bien (mais il peut être que ma mémoire me fait défaut) la veille Miguel premier entré, elle a eu la visite d'un autre garçon, avec qui elle aussi communiqué dans sa langue.
Mais je ne sais pas si elle était le même garçon, ou avait une autre ... qui est pourquoi je dois ce doute.

nicole a eu 3 gars, le premier qu'elle a été chercher dans la rue(ell l'a dit elle même, elle avait besoin de sexe) mais il n'a pas pu bander!! le 2eme migel, et le 3eme marco....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ella tenía 1 noche con un chico que conoció en la yesca, pero no sé su nacionalidad. No tenía prima en el momento. No pasó mucho aparte de un bj porque él estaba demasiado borracho. No cuento que :dodgy: Entonces Miguel, entonces esta Marc ... Sólo 3 creo ...

I do not go into what they did or did not, I meant the sexual partners she's had. Anyway tomorrow I will ask people if they have knowledge of these things, and I hope you also tell me the dates (since I can not remember when those meetings were). As was said, it was just curiosity.

• Upvote 1