Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 hours ago, Cuteguy said:

I didn't like Gina, IMHO she has ugly sticking belly , and she looks like a country girl. Nothing impressive for me at all.
Angel is still the most beautiful girl in RLC:angel:

you have to bash Gina on her first day at home ? CuteGuy stupid guy.

want to see an ugly word ?    ugly

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder if Gina is texting the Twins now, arranging something for this evening...::)

She should stay home for the day. Get acquainted with whom she's living with and the surroundings.  Sunday is a day of peace.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder if Gina is texting the Twins now, arranging something for this evening...::)

Mia's probably texting Gina to tell her ' You know that 6ft 3in Russian beefcake who came to B1 to paint me and Lia naked, then stripped off and let us paint him, I was telling you about him? Well he's coming back tonight for a repeat show if you want to come!! I better warn you though, I wasn't quite telling the truth'...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mia's probably texting Gina to tell her ' You know that 6ft 3in Russian beefcake who came to B1 to paint me and Lia naked, then stripped off and let us paint him, I was telling you about him? Well he's coming back tonight for a repeat show if you want to come!! I better warn you though, I wasn't quite telling the truth'...:dodgy:

Ho no, god no T_T do not summon him xD

• Upvote 1