Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

18 hours ago, balt2103 said:

And then?

Then Probrably the girl in the best bedroom would be funnier and nicked to watch,in five months didn't see almost nothing interesting from Dana..but maybe you like that dead fish things..or her being legs open for hours and hours and never do absolutely nothing at all..if so fine for you..I would like another one of the girls to be in the main bedroom..netinha angel or the new girl..both are a lot more entertaining to see in my opinion.And will not tease you to death like Dana that's for sure.

18 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Blind mans love is a Danaya dead fish, stare all you can and you will wind up blind from squinting to see anything.

The most unattractive and not sexy bates I seen in rlc for sure,only an head with giant Botox lips are visible..and almost no emotion at all.Should look hot and sexy but just look sad and depressing.

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She only has 16 days left and then she'll be on her way out the door.

Thank god!But bet she will comeback..don't know why but have the feeling she have nice connections in rlc..she does nothing special in rlc still she stays months and months..in some months bet she will comeback for another Three months of the same thing..hope not!

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Thank god!But bet she will comeback..don't know why but have the feeling she have nice connections in rlc..she does nothing special in rlc still she stays months and months..in some months bet she will comeback for another Three months of the same thing..hope not!

Even if you don't like her you have to respect Danaya she is the one that brought Rebecca ... and then jessica ( maybe/probably others) so here is the connection ... And IMO even if she is not always happy/ ready to party she has a really nice body to look at :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Even if you don't like her you have to respect Danaya she is the one that brought Rebecca ... and then jessica ( maybe/probably others) so here is the connection ... And IMO even if she is not always happy/ ready to party she has a really nice body to look at :)

I have the right to don't like her behave in rlc,I don't have to like Dana(better the person she is in rlc cams),I like a lot Rebecca but not like Jessica.The problem it's just that..she have an nice body but not an personality that fits something like rlc..Shen have absolutely no life in her..no energy..she teases and teases..(five months of teases and never delivery  a an single time...)and when she gets intimacy it's the most ridiculous act I seen in rlc by an girl..that's my opinion about her.Probrably outside rlc she have more life and it's more open and fun etc..but in rlc it's an boring boring girl to watch.Sorry but it's my honest opinion as an viewer.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I have the right to don't like her behave in rlc,I don't have to like Dana(better the person she is in rlc cams),I like a lot Rebecca but not like Jessica.The problem it's just that..she have an nice body but not an personality that fits something like rlc..Shen have absolutely no life in her..no energy..she teases and teases..(five months of teases and never delivery  a an single time...)and when she gets intimacy it's the most ridiculous act I seen in rlc by an girl..that's my opinion about her.Probrably outside rlc she have more life and it's more open and fun etc..but in rlc it's an boring boring girl to watch.Sorry but it's my honest opinion as an viewer.

I like when poeple use "it's my opinion", fine  if you said it once i wouldn't mind but in the past couples of days you have been going at danaya really hard ... We get it you DON'T LIKE HER ! No need to repeat yourself over and over ...

I don't like irma ( at least this time :X) but i'm not going on a rant against her, i don't see the point and if you have any complain go to the rlc support ?

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The other girls do not do much for their money. Danaya is cleverer. She does nothing!

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

I like when poeple use "it's my opinion", fine  if you said it once i wouldn't mind but in the past couples of days you have been going at danaya really hard ... We get it you DON'T LIKE HER ! No need to repeat yourself over and over ...

I don't like irma ( at least this time :X) but i'm not going on a rant against her, i don't see the point and if you have any complain go to the rlc support ?

Discussion about RLC fit into this forum and not to a support e-mail. We all have to pay, if people spam the support adress with opinions instead of technical issues.