Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Gina cuente su dinero dinero lleno

It is quite strange, that a girl who arrives in a "unknown" city and in less than three days, and come back with 24 red roses, I think it is the fastest case of a girl in RLC. Must have great admirers.

• Upvote 1

Just now, vortios said:

It is quite strange, that a girl who arrives in a "unknown" city and in less than three days, and come back with 24 red roses, I think it is the fastest case of a girl in RLC. Must have great admirers.

She has on here vortios...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

It's so funny to me when I read everyone's reaction to a new girl,,,at first everyone is saying welcome to the new girl,,then about a day or 2 later you start to see their reactions to her,,,if she is boring the insults and name calling starts to fly left and right,,,but if she's entertaining you can read all the Poems and love notes written about them,,,and few members get smitten and fall in love Awwww that's so cute lmaoo!!

It seems so far that we have a few here that have found themselves a new love in the New girl Gina::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4