Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, lucasfrench59 said:

hi yury and kitek translate  gina and twins  thank you

Si tu veux que yury traduise tu doit enregistré et lui envoyé la video ( les ip russes ne sont plus acceptés sur rlc) tu peux lui faire 100% confiance, je lui ai déjà envoyé plusieurs vidéo a traduire et il ne partge jamais ce qu'on lui envoie :)

8 hours ago, mic351 said:

To the rest of the members at CC.  Please forgive my rant to a certain member.  It was simply an off the cuff response to a post directed to me personally.  As such, I responding personally.  Be that as it may a wise man once said: "Vulgarity is the Tool of an Intellectual Cripple."  My response carried along with it, certain sections in which I used a poor choice of words.  

My apologies to the rest of the forum and its members.

I forgive ? you,,, I know that you were caught at a bad time ⌚ ? Nothing you said offended me anyway, it actually made me laugh ? ? ? Have a nice day old pal ????

11 hours ago, balt2103 said:

El baño de B2 (danayas baño) estaba fuera de servicio. Por eso, una "X" roja fue dibujado en la tapa del inodoro.

Luego llegaron los artesanos (18 de enero, ver boletín RLC, de 15 de enero). Luego se había ido la "X" roja. El inodoro puede y será utilizado desde entonces.

Sólo digo que esta "X" roja era muy, muy largo para ver, porque los artesanos en España son tan lentos.

Without wanting to get into controversy with you, I say, that since B2 was opened, there is that mark on the toilet. I remember there was a similar brand on K & K's toilet too.
In the case of K & K, I think also a clueless girl did it (she put a big face on it. Surprise to realize the camera).
Lastly, I do not say that at some point, the toilet will break, but it is also true, that RLC does not want any woman to be etched in the bathroom. - Count how you will not see the girls sitting in any house (except for These two situations.

4 hours ago, wathou said:

BTW es la respuesta de rlc sobre la UM:

Este apartamento es el más moderno de rlc (esperar el reciente anabelle & efim) y sigue teniendo probleme, agua caliente, calefacción, tubería fuga en la cocina, electricidad, ... ¿Quién construir ese edificio, maldito español: P

No insultes sino quieres que te insulten. Mas respeto por favor. Creo que no tienes ni puta idea