Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive noticed some people are bored with her already, but i think she is been very real so for, no fake shows or playing up to the camera's, her bates are 100% real and for her. She is just so likable in every thing she does really.

I think she is the only REAL girl atleast in this two apartements.

Maybe B1 and B2 are meeting somewhere ? They were relatively casually dressed and didn't spend time with the makeup, so it might rule out clubbing ?

Anyway, thank you Angel ! Wish you'd get rid of that cover completely, but hey, that was as real as it gets, took you time to get there, but what a payoff for you (and for us :biggrin:)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Maybe B1 and B2 are meeting somewhere ? They were relatively casually dressed and didn't spend time with the makeup, so it might rule out clubbing ?

Anyway, thank you Angel ! Wish you'd get rid of that cover completely, but hey, that was as real as it gets, took you time to get there, but what a payoff for you (and for us :biggrin:)

Irmas outfit does not fit to the twins and stellas outfit. But to danayas outfit! And danaya left the apartment 15 minutes later then gina.. So not all 6 have the same destination. I think irma with danaya. And twins, stella and gina.

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive noticed some people are bored with her already, but i think she is been very real so for, no fake shows or playing up to the camera's, her bates are 100% real and for her. She is just so likable in every thing she does really.

Not me....She's lovely, sexy, friendly, and her bates are for her, but she lets us enjoy them too, and your right, 100% genuine...

• Upvote 2