Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Wow,,,,I bet someone feels pretty darn stupid right about now for canceling their RLC subscription last night,,,They went off on a little old man Tirade last night. Blaming RLC for something that was never their fault to begin with.:biggrin:

Shows what you know.  I had already read the same missive before I cancelled.  And no, I'm not sorry.  If you had read some of my previous posts you would have seen I had complained of the "boiler plate responses" and poor service a number of times previously.  I'll bet someone feels pretty dam stupid now. Has to write in colored ink so  they know everybody will pay attention to their whiney and subservient posts .  By not letting this go. you showed right where you are at.  With you nose stuck all the way up RLC's behind.  Time to quit kissing it Mike.  RLC  will never improve their service and servers as long as people like you defend and don't take them to task.  Now I think I know where or who notifies RLC, Photobucket, and a host of other sites that people post here.  Tell me, how many posters have you gotten banned?  The way you blindly drink RLC's Kool-aid and defend their poor service tells me you must be in their pocket.  Brown nose people generally never see the light or breath the air for they are too busy  following  behind their master blindly.   And that's generally because their head is stuck to far up someone's behind?  Sound familiar?

This is my final comment on this topic.  Now I have no  doubt you will simply have to have the last word, keyboard commandos always do.  But I do not intend to read your post(s) relative to this topic or comment on same.  Simply put, you are of no moment to me.  I'm out!!

• Upvote 1

15more days..15 more days..hope next come someone that give some life to this apartments..last girl I remember commanding everything(for the bad but also for the memorable)it as Lola..só even with hairy dude involved,some magic water and more in the mix..at least maybe this apartments can be an fun place again.And please no twins in same bedroom or apartment again..neither lifeless girls..Thanks rlc.