Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

13 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I sent a message to the support, it is really unacceptable, I'd encourage you to do the same. I can tolerate the outages because the electricity problem is partly out of RLC's reach if they are just renting the apartment in a common building, but they should not donwgrade the quality of the cameras or of the live feed !

Do you think RLC does not know the problems? They will work on it. What is better for you: Temporarily reduce the quality, or switch off completely? Think about it!

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Do you think RLC does not know the problems? They will work on it. What is better for you: Temporarily reduce the quality, or switch off completely? Think about it!

that's a good point but why b2 is falling appart ? ( heat,water,electricity and now internet) the only difference from before is that we are paying a additional 30$ ... so it's understandable that we are kinda "pissed" ^^'

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The picture quality is really unacceptable, they will be getting a complaint from me

My pic quality is ok-do not see a difference-could it be because I have over 200mbs internet download?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

My pic quality is ok-do not see a difference-could it be because I have over 200mbs internet download?

Me too i have  200mbs, but when there is movement on the cam it pixelize, if they don't move it's fine ^^'