Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

15 minutes ago, West_California said:

I hereby rename BARC2  toooooo,

Rotating_Sign_Animated_Names_Angel_Pink_3.gif

If Danaya leaves in next few days it literally will be Angelina's Place unless Gina remembers her room is actually in B2.  

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, JD007 said:

If Danaya leaves in next few days it literally will be Angelina's Place unless Gina remembers her room is actually in B2.  

I guess, there will be a replacment. ... :) ... We also getting very close to 60 days for Irma. If she is leaving, Gina could move to B1 and this place could have even two replacements. 

I think, Angelina, is currently the greatest hope for the project in barcelona. If there are some fittig replacements for the other girls, it may be a very good restart for B2.

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I guess, there will be a replacment. ... :) ... We also getting very close to 60 days for Irma. If she is leaving, Gina could move to B1 and this place could have even two replacements. 

I think, Angelina, is currently the greatest hope for the project in barcelona. If there are some fittig replacements for the other girls, it may be a very good restart for B2.

Adele is on her way back to Barcelona for "a long stay". Don't know if she will come back to RLC, we know in a week or two