Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Tonight proves that some of these girls aren't necessarily on their period if they put a pad in their panties. Gina has pretty much worn a pad since she arrived, but she is only on her period now when we saw her insert a tampon in the shower. I think that was a 1st by the way, in full view, no shyness. Am I wrong in thinking it was just a teeny weeny bit sexy...:dodgy:

Most the girls hide because it quite a personal thing what they do, but she didn't, which hopefully bodes well for the coming weeks...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tonight proves that some of these girls aren't necessarily on their period if they put a pad in their panties. Gina has pretty much worn a pad since she arrived, but she is only on her period now when we saw her insert a tampon in the shower. I think that was a 1st by the way, in full view, no shyness. Am I wrong in thinking it was just a teeny weeny bit sexy...:dodgy:

Most the girls hide because it quite a personal thing what they do, but she didn't, which hopefully bodes well for the coming weeks...:biggrin:

that's just alittle much for my taste but that's just my feeling about that if its what you like good for you lol

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tonight proves that some of these girls aren't necessarily on their period if they put a pad in their panties. Gina has pretty much worn a pad since she arrived, but she is only on her period now when we saw her insert a tampon in the shower.

Many women wear a pad at night and sometimes during the day as we do secret fluid from there as a way of it keeping it self clean. ::)

• Upvote 3

Just now, Lyree said:

Many women wear a pad at night and sometimes during the day as we do secret fluid from there as a way of it keeping it self clean. ::)

Thanks Lyree. I've thought along these lines for ages, not about womens fluids, by the way (lie :blush: ) . My girl Nicole wore 1 nearly all the time, certainly when she went out...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

It's a strange 1 this. I'm really glad she didn't bate there after she pulled the covers up so far that we couldn't see...That would have been a step back for me...

Goodnight Angel, you have had the odd early morning one before so I'm looking forward to 'Breakfast with Angel'...:angel::biggrin: