Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, merz28 said:

I know but I am trying to have positive thoughts

if I'm not wrong it looks like the same way karol packed I really hope she don't leave and is just getting ready to take ds room over

rlc has allways been good at keeping the most boring girls for a full 90 days and letting the ones that are the best to watch  leave before there time is up and yes I'm say that Dayana and stella are the the ones that are the most worthless girls and they stay there full time and do nothing and that sucks

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

rlc has allways been good at keeping the most boring girls for a full 90 days and letting the ones that are the best to watch  leave before there time is up and yes I'm say that Dayana and stella are the the ones that are the most worthless girls and they stay there full time and do nothing and that sucks

100% agree!

• Upvote 1

I was just thinking and hoping just maybe angel and the twins will just trade apt that would be ok and that way the twins will have each have a room to them self and we may just get to see them do some nice shows :biggrin: that we all will enjoy to see from them that what I would like for them to do and angel wont be missed that way

Hello guys. I've just joined the forum and read that lovely Angel is packing!! WTF...

What is it with this room. 2 lovely, friendly, sexy girls in a row with Karol and now Angel, and they stay a month...:cry:

Has she packed much and what is you're gut feeling...

I can't see her swapping with the twins, as she has nothing in common with Irma and Stella. Who has now to be honest (apart from Alex!!)..:confused:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hello guys. I've just joined the forum and read that lovely Angel is packing!! WTF...

What is it with this room. 2 lovely, friendly, sexy girls in a row with Karol and now Angel, and they stay a month...:cry:

I can't see her swapping with the twins, as she has nothing in common with Irma and Stella. Who has now to be honest (apart from Alex!!)..:confused:

my feeling is she is going and that don't make me happy to see her go but if that makes her happy and she is doing it for her then I will be happy for her but I'm hoping for her just to trade places with twins iknow I'm dreaming but its my hope after losing karol  the same way as what I seen of the way it was so fast with her packing

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

my feeling is she is going and that don't make me happy to see her go but if that makes her happy and she is doing it for her then I will be happy for her but I'm hoping for her just to trade places with twins iknow I'm dreaming but its my hope after losing karol  the same way as what I seen of the way it was so fast with her packing

This has become the short stay room. Possibly both girls were always only going to be here for a month. Maybe Gina's room would have been the most logical if that was the case, smallest bed and all..I would have loved to see Karol and Angel on Cam 14...Together would be even better...:biggrin:

If she goes, I wouldn't be surprised if the next girl is a) New and b) only stays for a month...:cry:

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Damn just the taught of angelina with alex makes me puke :X i seriously rather see her leaves than go to b1 where there is alex ... Even if it would make me sad to see her leaves ... But it would be better than going to b1 ... 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This has become the short stay room. Possibly both girls were always only going to be here for a month. Maybe Gina's room would have been the most logical if that was the case, smallest bed and all..I would have loved to see Karol and Angel on Cam 14...Together would be even better...:biggrin:

If she goes, I wouldn't be surprised if the next girl is a) New and b) only stays for a month...:cry:

I will agree with that and I just hope that the next girl is just as open as angel

• Upvote 1