Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do not think so, Angel closet shelves still have clothes on them and the top drawer is still full of bras,panties, etc

Thats what i noticed too, she has made no attempt to try and pack everything, 

5 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Perhaps, Angélina take Danaya's room if Danaya leave tomorrow... I don't think Angéliina leave. Maybe just for vacation..with little packing. I don't see her packing case in her room.

She was packing it before but she wouldn't pack a suitcase to move her clothes down the hall to Danaya's room...:confused:

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

Yes, she doesn't exist to me anymore  ...
she spends all of her day outside then when she comes back she is on her phone, the only time she lights up is when alex is around so nothing for me there ...

... wow ... it seems ... the teasing show must going on no matter what ... ?

Anyway, i still like Irma, even if the event with this guy was at least strange and questionable. I think, Barcelona do not need to be perfect and we should not forget that Irma is one of the girls actually open minded.

26 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Anyway, i also think she is gone. It is very sad that the girls actually open minded move out so fast, while others (e.g. Dayana stay almost for ever). 

Agree with you there.

Danaya has taken it very quiet this time. Only two small glasses of wine which she only empty few sips of. We have not seen her dressed as she usually did when she had their periods this time ....

il y a 7 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

She was packing it before but she wouldn't pack a suitcase to move her clothes down the hall to Danaya's room...:confused:

il y a 8 minutes, sulzer25059 a dit :

Thats what i noticed too, she has made no attempt to try and pack everything, 

I agree. Her drawer was plenty of lingerie, and she don't take to put in her bag.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

that's what I said when she started packing this morning so I do think its her time is up I do hope that I'm very wrong about this but I think she is moving on with her life and I hope it will be as happy and joyfull as she has made her stay in rlc for me and some of the others that like to watch her

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that's what I said when she started packing this morning so I do think its her time is up I do hope that I'm very wrong about this but I think she is moving on with her life and I hope it will be as happy and joyfull as she has made her stay in rlc for me and some of the others that like to watch her

I'm not gonna talk or think about Angel leaving anymore tonight...and then it might not happen...:biggrin:

Is that how it works...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Perhaps, Angélina take Danaya's room if Danaya leave tomorrow... I don't think Angéliina leave. Maybe just for vacation..with little packing. I don't see her packing case in her room.

BINGO, thats it ! Angela is staging her stuff to move into Danayas room.....

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not gonna talk or think about Angel leaving anymore tonight...and then it might not happen...:biggrin:

Is that how it works...:dodgy:

It could also be that RLC is going to close the apartment. ... Most likely, they will move to Alex place. ... ;)