Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Goodbye Danaya. You're a lovely girl but I think you need to move on with your life now. I wish you the very best of luck with all that you do. I don't think you'll be back here again.Try and be happy, I'm sure It'll come easier to you away from RLC. When you're happy and smiling you become a different girl and you're fun to watch. 

Have a safe journey and take care...x:heart:

• Upvote 1

good bye Dayana have a safe trip home take care and I wish you all the luck in your life and you did have some good fun times in rlc but I feel that this just wasn't for you this time around I don't think rlc is what you are cut out for at this time of your life and you are a very nice lady so be happy and I wish you all the best in you life so good by Dayana

• Upvote 1

now the long u/m to see the new girl and I don't know if I will be watching seeing the angel left for a short trip maybe a good time to get some thing done around my place out side and not watch so much rlc have good day all time for work

• Upvote 1

I just logged on recently and nearly shit mysel!! I saw that Angel's room was empty and her bed made...I thought she's fooled us all and gone...:cry:

Reading between the lines it sounds like she might have an early all day photoshoot cos she left about 7.20. She seemed to have a lot of stuff though but she didn't say goodbye to Danaya, which makes me think she'll be back today before Danaya leaves when it's still UM. 

Of course another option would be that she is staying away for the night and Danaya isn't leaving today...but Danaya was up much ealier than usual...:confused:#

We'll see in 12 hours time...:biggrin:

Hello

Angelina left early this morning she brought business to the danaya room door she left her room so that rlc prepare her for the new girl can be back from lola or beautiful or just a new girl who knows can Be gina or angelina or the girls of b1

1 hour ago, julesben said:

Hello

Angelina left early this morning she brought business to the danaya room door she left her room so that rlc prepare her for the new girl can be back from lola or beautiful or just a new girl who knows can Be gina or angelina or the girls of b1

A new girl preferably.  Lola can stay right where she is.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 3