Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I'm just rejoining guys after tea. Bugger me, you could knock me down with a feather!! Gina has gone over to B1. Well there's a turn uo.  She must have been getting twins withdrawal symptoms! They've gone out now to god knows were but chances are she'll sleep with panties on  in between the twins again tonight...:sad:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Belle has got off to a really slow start and aready guys are disappointed in her and probably wondering what all the fuss was about. Quite frankly she needs someone to play with, and B2 is dead right now...:confused:

Belle would need someone take the lead. ... She is very open and a fun person, but need someone start the fun. ... Lets wait for Angelina, this two could get a nice combination. .. :)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Belle has got off to a really slow start and aready guys are disappointed in her and probably wondering what all the fuss was about. Quite frankly she needs someone to play with, and B2 is dead right now...:confused:

Yep that's it Belle needs a playmate, she has only got her phone for company which is no use to us viewers. 

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Belle would need someone take the lead. ... She is very open and a fun person, but need someone start the fun. ... Lets wait for Angelina, this two could get a nice combination. .. :)

That's what im hoping for, Belle is a Yoga lover like Angel. 

• Upvote 2

Gina needs to replace Irma in B1 when she goes and get a new girl into B2. 

There's no problem with Angel, she's great. I have a theory that she gone home for a few days for whatever reason. Yes, I'm speculating, before anyone jumps on me but this is why I think maybe that's where she's gone :-

On the morning she departed she very briefly looked at her passport which was in her drawer. She left really early with a large rucksack full of stuff but it didn't look like they were all clothes. The clothes she took were jammed in, so they didn't look like partying clothes, for example, her checky shirt. 

If she's gone home she probably has warmer clothes there, which she hasn't brought to Barca...but that rucksack didn't look like it contained glam clothes for a romantic few days away with some lucky guy.

This is a total guess and I might be way off the mark, but it's really quiet tonight and I'm just thinking out loud guys...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

We need her to see that Gina is capable if nudity to plant the idea in her head then. 

Yes it was quite a while before she twigged that Jasmin was comfortable with nudity. I am sure that when she walked into the kitchen with Jasmin displaying her full assets in her famous white panties (people say granny panties but I think Jas wore them very well) Belle might have realised but she missed (as did most of us) her post shower naked walks to the dryer. Gina gives very good showers so I doubt if nudity from Belle will truly bother her although I was very confused by the almost always naked Twins' attire when Belle came to party.

• Upvote 1