Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Well that confirms my suspicions from her last visit, she does go out to sunbathe on the balcony and that camera is so in the wrong place especially as last time, even in November she would go out naked like Lima did at B1 and so we are denied a potential great view since I guess she is going to do this a lot.

The camera should be high and quite frankly there needs to be 2 of them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

..... and still no sign of Angelina 3 days after she was listed as occupier of the sacred room. In the past it would have been shown as a Guest room then kept us all guessing as to who would be coming in, so why they decided to commit so early and putting her name up is a puzzle. I guess she must be enjoying her break somewhere with an extended Women's Day holiday and living a normal life off cam :dodgy:

I still think she went home for a few days...

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm sorry to say this but I get feeling that belle is going to be just like most of the returning girls have been like and not to much fun this time I hope I'm wrong

If she was sharing with Irma it would be very different. I am wondering where all the hate is for Gina for abandoning Belle - only because on the B1 forum Belle got a lot of hate for not welcoming Lima by being camped out in B2 - but of course Belle was doing stuff in B2 and had a reason to avoid B1 whereas Gina is, understandably, wanting to spend time with her friends. This is not an attack on Gina but on those who attacked Belle probably because she's a larger personality. 

• Upvote 1

as I see it rlc needs to put gina and the twins out the door and get some girls that don't have to fake wanting to be on rlc all they do is reruns of what they do every day before I feel there awaste of bed space but that my filling of them

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well that confirms my suspicions from her last visit, she does go out to sunbathe on the balcony and that camera is so in the wrong place especially as last time, even in November she would go out naked like Lima did at B1 and so we are denied a potential great view since I guess she is going to do this a lot.

The camera should be high and quite frankly there needs to be 2 of them.

I agree but she will sunbathe where the screening is not, put a cam down there and more screening required so no sunbathing. No win situation really, there is also the area off cam that's  behind the cam where she sunbathed naked when she had the en suite room.

Also as she is on her own, why not naked sunbathing. Seems out of character. The only thing I can think off is that she felt more comfortable when in the big room because that was her own balcony whereas here it is common ground ... like anyone in the Barca apartments now worries about nudity - so I ask once again what were the Twins playing at when Belle came to party 2 days ago and they wore more than they ever do during the day?

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If she was sharing with Irma it would be very different. I am wondering where all the hate is for Gina for abandoning Belle - only because on the B1 forum Belle got a lot of hate for not welcoming Lima by being camped out in B2 - but of course Belle was doing stuff in B2 and had a reason to avoid B1 whereas Gina is, understandably, wanting to spend time with her friends. This is not an attack on Gina but on those who attacked Belle probably because she's a larger personality. 

I've had a go at Gina several times for this...It's understandable that she wants to spend a lot of time with her friends in such a vibrant city, and it's unfortunate it coincides with Angels short vacation, leaving Bell on her own..:sad:

Belle to B1 and the twins in the big room at B2 with Gina would be a logical solution...:confused:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm sorry to say this but I get feeling that belle is going to be just like most of the returning girls have been like and not to much fun this time I hope I'm wrong

Give her chance she is a very fun girl who just needs people to bounce off. There is only so much sexy dancing and showering she can do on her own. She does seem much more obsessed with her 2 phones though.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

as I see it rlc needs to put gina and the twins out the door and get some girls that don't have to fake wanting to be on rlc all they do is reruns of what they do every day before I feel there awaste of bed space but that my filling of them

It's difficult to see how we could see more of the Twins. I think that shower with Gina last night is as far as they will go and they have given great views but yes they are repetitive and limited barely possessing one personality between the 2 of them and most of that being owned by Lia. Yes Belle had a quiet 2nd day and 3rd morning but her first day was very good and finished the second day, even though she went out, in fine form.

I too have commented on the obvious job the Twins are doing - yes others are doing a job but they make it seem so rehearsed.

• Upvote 1