Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

The current room plan is a bit strage. ... I think, I would have been better to have Belle and Irma in the same apartment. Like it may also would be better to have Gina and the twins in one apartment.

Said a coupla days ago Belle should be in B1 with Irma and Stella, cos they're friends and the twins in the big bed in B2 with Gina cos they are besties. Not sure where Angel fits in but she generally looks after herself anyway and gets on with everyone...::)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Said a coupla days ago Belle should be in B1 with Irma and Stella, cos they're friends and the twins in the big bed in B2 with Gina cos they are besties. Not sure where Angel fits in but she generally looks after herself anyway and gets on with everyone...::)

Well apart from Nicole !!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wathou said:

i don't see how the girls would have more fun ... since they are meeting almost everynight in the same apt oroutside and during the day they are on their phone / sleeping / yoga / outside.

I think Gina and the twins are making the most of it and having fun. I don't think Belle is...:confused:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Gina and the twins are making the most of it and having fun. I don't think Belle is...:confused:

Im going with my gut feeling that Belle feels unwell to be sleeping so long, she has had no energy all day.

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

... with the current cast, it would have been nice to to see a four room apartment instad of two three room apartments. ...

RLC would have place for Irma, Stella, Belle and Angelina and no need to fill in the other rooms with teasing only girls.

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... with the current cast, it would have been nice to to see a four room apartment instad of two three room apartments. ...

RLC would have place for Irma, Stella, Belle and Angelina and no need to fill in the other rooms with teasing only girls.

They should rent an entire hotel, so they could make room for all the girls who have been in B1 and B2 at once and made a big swingers club. LOL

• Upvote 3